Question About Stratovarius Style: Influenced By Visions'lesson
Mike101
Aug 3 2009, 01:40 PM
GMC:er
Hi first, i have to say that i like this lesson a lot. It is also many hours of work for me because of my level.
Obviously, the video 9 is for me the hard one. I want to go as fast as i can, but as i want to go fast, it is less and less clean.
I have problem on the video because it goes fast to see the picking, my problem comes from the right hand. I think that if you can tell me when it's an up stroke and down, it could help me a lot.

Now i'm playing this lesson with the backingtrack at 120bpm but it's quite hard for me a the end of the lesson.

respect.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitar Yamaha, amp : Randall RG 50, favorite style : metal.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mike101
Aug 4 2009, 08:26 PM
GMC:er
Hi to be more accurate about my problem, as i keep on working this lesson today. I can say that my problem comes definitly from my right hand. As i said in my first post, i have trouble with the direction of picking in the last part but also the speed of my picking is not constant.

If someone could help me, i will be great.

See you

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitar Yamaha, amp : Randall RG 50, favorite style : metal.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:04 AM