black [ 4 ] ** [36.36%]
Total Votes: 11
Guests cannot vote 
vampire18
Aug 6 2009, 08:49 AM
Learning Rock Star
i just saw in thomann this guitar
IBANEZ RG2550ZL-GW

it says it new or something but i dont know until now i thoght only the rg 1570 came left handed, any draw back to the 2550? anything you have to say? cause im ordering one of them online without trying it anywayes and the price is about the same so i need your opinions

anyways i never saw those colors live and its hard to know how the galaxy part of the color looks through the computer screen so it falls on you guys who have big stores ans saw countless ibanezes to tell me black or white lol

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by vampire18: Aug 6 2009, 09:52 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Aug 6 2009, 09:05 AM
Lets go fishing!

Well it looks just like the 2550, you cant go wrong with an Ibanez Prestige, youll be pleased as punch wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Aug 6 2009, 01:01 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (VictorUK @ Aug 6 2009, 12:46 PM) *
I dont get it :/ what do u mean by galaxy part?

I guess he means the sparkly color of the Rg 2550 pickguards...

Both the 1570 and 2550 are Ibanez prestige guitars, you can't go wrong with any of them!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Aug 6 2009, 04:36 PM
GMC:er
yeah....like i said before

the only difference,

is that the 1570 has NO pick guard

and the 2550 HAS a pick guard....thats the only difference i believe

and i think the 2550 has the edge zero trem, which is a cool trem, its as good as the edge pro, but honestly, at your level, you wouldnt even care. (i wouldnt even care since they are both top of the line)

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post
vampire18
Aug 7 2009, 08:15 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Marc_Maiden @ Aug 6 2009, 05:36 PM) *

the only difference,

and i think the 2550 has the edge zero trem, which is a cool trem, its as good as the edge pro, but honestly, at your level, you wouldnt even care. (i wouldnt even care since they are both top of the line)

ovcourse i would care, if i get the 2550 i could say that i have a "an Edge Zero Trem!!!!" and start blabbering about how a ball bearing is much better than a knife that getts dull,lol. but yeah i guess i wouldn't even see the difference. but the prices are so close that its a shame not to take it, it looks much better and i think they fixed something in the locking nut. so i guess im decided than lol, still not sure about the color thogh, its wierd that most of you said white and most of the people i asked live told me black lol. anyways its beutiful either way

QUOTE (Marc_Maiden @ Aug 6 2009, 05:36 PM) *

the only difference,

ovcourse i would care, if i get the 2550 i could say that i have a "an Edge Zero Trem!!!!" and start blabbering about how a ball bearing is much better than a knife that getts dull,lol. but yeah i guess i wouldn't even see the difference. but the prices are so close that its a shame not to take it, it looks much better and i think they fixed something in the locking nut. so i guess im decided than lol, still not sure about the color thogh, its wierd that most of you said white and most of the people i asked live told me black lol. anyways its beutiful either way

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:08 AM