> Hello out there in TV land, Serpentine in da house
Serpentine
post Feb 26 2007, 01:01 AM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.253

Hey All,

Just giving my regards from USA-Maryland. I've been tinkering for a year or so on the guitar, and finally starting to set aside some real time to get better.

I'm going to throw a post up soon, as I'm really looking for some help with strumming. I've got an Acoustic Fender, and i just really suck at strumming patterns so far. I think i need something that starts off slow, and works up.

Right now I'm trying to get the strumming pattern down for Pink Floyd's - Mother, and Indigo Girls - Closer to Fine.

k... well, catch everyone soon. (and often hopefully)

PS - I'm fairly impressed with the site, Little hard to navigate, but i'm still excited to get in.

--------------------
"I felt like putting a bullet through the head of every panda that refused to screw to save it's species"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
post Feb 26 2007, 02:17 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 1.243

QUOTE (Serpentine @ Feb 25 2007, 04:01 PM) *
Hey All,

Just giving my regards from USA-Maryland. I've been tinkering for a year or so on the guitar, and finally starting to set aside some real time to get better.

I'm going to throw a post up soon, as I'm really looking for some help with strumming. I've got an Acoustic Fender, and i just really suck at strumming patterns so far. I think i need something that starts off slow, and works up.

Right now I'm trying to get the strumming pattern down for Pink Floyd's - Mother, and Indigo Girls - Closer to Fine.

k... well, catch everyone soon. (and often hopefully)

PS - I'm fairly impressed with the site, Little hard to navigate, but i'm still excited to get in.

Welcome ! Is your picture one from Fight Club ( my favorite movie of all time )

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Serpentine
post Feb 26 2007, 02:24 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 1.253

QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Feb 26 2007, 02:17 AM) *
Welcome ! Is your picture one from Fight Club ( my favorite movie of all time )

Yea, it's from fight club... along with my quote.... That movie has a lot more wisdom in it then most people give it credit for. :-)

--------------------
"I felt like putting a bullet through the head of every panda that refused to screw to save it's species"

+Quote Post
buckjones
post Feb 26 2007, 04:19 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 1.187

serpentine -

fight club is a really deep movie... edward norton deserves sooo much credit for his acting... and the writing was incredible. the first time i saw that movie was probably about 7 years ago and even when i put it in now it feels like i'm watching it for the first time! now i've gotta watch it again. the dvd has gotta almost be worn out! haha

oh and welcome to the forums!!! my brother lives right outside DC in Gaithersburg. so i drive through there a lot... nice state.

keep it real haha

nate

--------------------
See profile for gear...

Tim Mahoney makes my day.

+Quote Post
jete124
post Feb 26 2007, 05:37 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 1.008

strumming patterns

Here ya go hope this helps.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2017 - 07:38 AM