Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where Can I Buy Lube For My Floyd Rose..., ...In sweden
post Aug 29 2009, 09:15 AM
Post #1


Group: Members
Posts: 7
Joined: 10-June 08
From: Stockholm, Sweden
Member No.: 5.271

A cutout from this page:

"For years I've used this lube from Permatex: it's called Ultra Slick Multi-Purpose Lubricant w/PTFE. PTFE stands for PolyTetraFluoroEthylene. For the non-chemisty majors, that's tech-talk for "good stuff". It contains Teflon that imbeds itself into the microscopic pores of the metal, helping make it a very smooth, non-stick surface. Any medium-strength lubricant will work fine, but something that is Teflon-based or contains PTFE is definitely preferred here."

My question is, where can I get this in Sweden? Or something like it? biggrin.gif

-Nån här som vet?

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
post Aug 29 2009, 12:21 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Posts: 6.771
Joined: 2-January 09
From: London-ish. UK.
Member No.: 6.517

If you can't get that same product go to a good Car Spares Dealer and see if they can find something similar!

I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:


RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2018 - 06:28 PM