Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Infrasonic Blow5, 50% off drive on these by the supplier in Sweden
post Aug 31 2009, 09:55 PM
Post #1

Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.062

Just a hint, if you're in sweden (maybe other nordic countries too, I havn't checked) and looking for a cheap pair of monitors I just found these myself. I had ordered a pair of Samson with a small 3" bass, suitable for my small studio cupboard. Now when I went to the store to pick them up they presented a bigger monitor with a 5" bass (or 5 1/4" even I think) for just a little more.

1995 SEK for a pair, that's very cheap for monitors of this size. I bought them over the Samson's though there were too big for my cabinet, I will have to remodel it now... poor me biggrin.gif
Recommended price 3995 SEK for a pair.

The older brand, SIMS (which is the same company and same product) seem to be stuck on 3995 SEK

Just a small tip if you're on the hunt for a studio monitor and care to pay half the price rather than full wink.gif

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Sep 2 2009, 03:56 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 7.566

Cool. Looking ahead. I was considering some studio monitors sometime in the not too distant future. What I have now is basically a PA system. Great for live reinforcement. Not so great for mixing and mastering! rolleyes.gif Thanks for the heads up! Will have a look around ...

[EDIT] >> At least, not in Finland! sad.gif Cheapest I can find is from Germany for 277€ which is about 2849 SEK ... and that's without shipping rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by Neurologi: Sep 2 2009, 04:28 PM

My gear? Mesa Boogie Triaxis - TC Electronic G-Major - Marshall 9200 Dual MonoBloc (2x100W) - Fender Roc Pro 4x12 (300W) + a whole lot more!
+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
post Sep 2 2009, 05:48 PM
Post #3

Jazz Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 6.012

cool! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2016 - 06:49 PM