Hi From Edinburgh
McGoo
Mar 3 2007, 09:16 PM
GMC:er
Hi everyone smile.gif
I was on the old forum but never seem to have the time anymore.
I've promised to try harder and did register for here a while ago but had some probs - all sorted now though!

My name is Andy and I'm 35 years old. I first picked up a guitar when I was about 10 because I wanted to be Angus Young. I've been playing since then but not serious so I'm not as good as I should be, I don't the practice part of things at all well rolleyes.gif
I play for fun, so if I don't enjoy what I'm doing I put it down and do something else. I play much more these days than I ever used to so I'm slowly improving.

PS I bet Screaming Solo is still in love with Ibanez guitars biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by McGoo: Mar 3 2007, 10:00 PM

--------------------
My current gear;
Gibson Robot Les Paul
Fender Stratocaster '54 Re-issue
Fender Telecaster
Samick Greg Bennett Torino TR3
Takamine EG560C Electric/acoustic
Ovation CSE2258TY Celebrity Double Neck 12/6 String Electric/acoustic
Encore Bass and Kustom KBA10 amplifier
Pod XT Live
Zoom 504II Acoustic
BOSS BR-600 Digital Recorder
Behringer Ultra Tone K900FX 90w Keyboard Amp

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rvddps
Mar 5 2007, 10:18 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (McGoo @ Mar 3 2007, 10:16 PM) *
Hi everyone smile.gif
I was on the old forum but never seem to have the time anymore.
I've promised to try harder and did register for here a while ago but had some probs - all sorted now though!

My name is Andy and I'm 35 years old. I first picked up a guitar when I was about 10 because I wanted to be Angus Young. I've been playing since then but not serious so I'm not as good as I should be, I don't the practice part of things at all well rolleyes.gif
I play for fun, so if I don't enjoy what I'm doing I put it down and do something else. I play much more these days than I ever used to so I'm slowly improving.

PS I bet Screaming Solo is still in love with Ibanez guitars biggrin.gif

Hey man, from edinburgh here too, GMC is great, so have a good time!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:23 PM