> Rough Improvisation, Of me playing over some backtrack riffage
Antipolitik
post Sep 20 2009, 10:21 PM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 4.471

Hi friends...

Long time no post. I haven't uploaded anything for a very long time. Been busy working. Finishing my house but I've tried to practice a bit as well. I recorded this today... because I tried a new cool plugin for Cubase.
Also I am now 100% blues guitarist... no more metal for me (I'm too slow hehe) ... blues is the shi33333t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2nQBK6sSg

Keep it up!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JVM
post Sep 20 2009, 10:26 PM
Post #2

Learning Roadie

Member No.: 1.984

Hey bro, good to see you around! I missed you and your uncles uploads. You're doing great for playing only by ear. I think it would help you out though to learn basic chord harmony though, its easier than it seems and is invaluable. One of those dont-know-what-you're-missing until after you've got it things. But the ear should always be the guide IMO. Dont be a stranger!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Antipolitik
post Sep 20 2009, 10:45 PM
Post #3

GMC:er

Member No.: 4.471

QUOTE (JVM @ Sep 20 2009, 11:26 PM) *
Hey bro, good to see you around! I missed you and your uncles uploads. You're doing great for playing only by ear. I think it would help you out though to learn basic chord harmony though, its easier than it seems and is invaluable. One of those dont-know-what-you're-missing until after you've got it things. But the ear should always be the guide IMO. Dont be a stranger!

I won't be a stranger no more! (oh... that's a good song title!). We got a few tracks coming up!
Uncle is coming next week so stay tuned friend! I will dig into music theory when I go to Thailand
9th of October! First track will be: I won't be a stranger no more! cool.gif Thanks for the feedback bro'

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2017 - 01:43 PM