> Guitarlessons In Stockholm
Berlinski
post Sep 21 2009, 01:20 PM
Post #1

Learning Roadie

Group: Members
Member No.: 7.372

Hi Kristofer!

I´ve been playing now for about 1.5 years. And I´ve only been taking lesson on the web, mostly GMC. I think I read somewhere that you recomend that one should take at least a couple of "live" lesson a year. To avoid "bad habits" etc.

So my questions is, do you still give privatelessons? If not, where in Stockholm do you recomend that i should take my lessons?

(another question, is it ok to write in swedish in your forum?)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
post Sep 22 2009, 06:42 PM
Post #2

GMC Founder & Rocker
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 2

Hey Berlinski,

Taking a couple of private lessons once in a while is a very good idea - especially if you are studying/practicing a lot on your own! I would suggest trying different instructors - and be sure to show them things you are currently working on. This way they will be able to "correct" bad habits you might be getting.

Of course - submitting a video to the REC program will have the same effect, as instructors here will be able to see and hear things you might be doing wrong.

I currently cannot accept any new private students - but I will notify on my board when/if there will be more open spots.

One way to find private instructors is to visit the guitar stores in Stockholm - usually they contain instructor ads!

@ Swedish - we since your English is great I think it's best of we use it on my board (so that others can understand)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Berlinski
post Sep 23 2009, 07:48 AM
Post #3

Learning Roadie

Group: Members
Member No.: 7.372

Thanks!

I´m trying to find time to do some more recordings for the REC-program. But I have two small childrens, so it´s kind of complicated to do a recording at home, when the kids are pushing every button on my Pod while I´m recording. wink.gif
That´s also a reason why I want to take some private lessons. I will check out the guitar stores in Sthlm.

Thanks for a great website! You´ve really helped me improve my playing!

/ Berlinski

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th May 2017 - 02:16 PM