Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Very Metal Hello To All
BodomESP
post Apr 3 2007, 05:08 PM
Post #41

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.470

Dude, thats some good taste to music!! you listen to practically all the same bands i do, and we both have the same favorite band UP THE ****ING IRONS!!! biggrin.gif

BTW, you say your a fan of tech metal, you ever heard of Gory Blister? EPIC Italian tech metal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
stratman33
post Apr 3 2007, 05:22 PM
Post #42

Member No.: 1.300

oh.i didnt really like it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
post Apr 3 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #43

Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 1.304

QUOTE (BodomESP @ Apr 3 2007, 12:08 PM) *
Dude, thats some good taste to music!! you listen to practically all the same bands i do, and we both have the same favorite band UP THE ****ING IRONS!!! biggrin.gif

Hell yeah!!

Maiden forever!!!

_ _ _ _ _ _

Concerning the whole WOW Thing, i do play some games liek that, Im a huge final fantasy fan, ever since my dad bought me final fantasy games as a kid i loved them, but i only allow myself to play for a certain amount of time with games, the only time i play for long periods of time is like....last week it was raining, stuck at my friends house, and we were just chilling and played the Halo 1 and Halo 2 story thing to kill time.
Other than that kinda situation, i dont play very long or often. Guitar rules my life!!!

+Quote Post
Robin
post Apr 3 2007, 11:00 PM
Post #44

Member No.: 1.061

QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Apr 3 2007, 07:52 PM) *
Hell yeah!!

Maiden forever!!!
_ _ _ _ _ _
Concerning the whole WOW Thing, i do play some games liek that, Im a huge final fantasy fan, ever since my dad bought me final fantasy games as a kid i loved them, but i only allow myself to play for a certain amount of time with games, the only time i play for long periods of time is like....last week it was raining, stuck at my friends house, and we were just chilling and played the Halo 1 and Halo 2 story thing to kill time.
Other than that kinda situation, i dont play very long or often. Guitar rules my life!!!

Yeah of course, games are great, but games like WoW requires several hours every day to get anywhere tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
post Apr 4 2007, 02:09 AM
Post #45

Group Icon

Thus why i dont play them, those hours are spent behind my ibanez, shreddin away!

+Quote Post
BalysLTU
post Apr 4 2007, 08:30 AM
Post #46

Group: Passive
Member No.: 1.351

Ah, what a pitty. I recall those years when I was a gamer (like 4 years ago). Until then I had great life, friends and everything biggrin.gif Used to go outside every day for like 12 hours. But one day (when I was bored) I was surfing miniclip and found the game called Runescape. I gave it a shot but it seemed like a stupid game, but after a couple of hours I gave it a shot again and liked it. Then I spent like 2 years playing that stupid game day after day after day and as u know it I lost interest in my friends n stuff. I stopped playing that stupid game 2 years ago and just started beeing a full-time surfer (of the net biggrin.gif) because my friends took the wrong road (started smoking, drinking, beating people up for no damn good reason etc.).

After a year I discovered that my classmate went to the Yamaha guitar school. I asked him the number of the chairman of the school. He gave me it, I gave them a call and so began my guitar days. I bought my Vintage v300 acoustic guitar and began practising... the wrong way. After another year from me discovering guitar (like 3 months ago from now) I bought my Cort G250 and started going to a music school and practising really hard. My teacher has like 40 years of guitar playing experience. Hes so phat biggrin.gif

Now I look at those days as... I dunno... Medieval times of my life? The Dark Ages? Because those 4 years of my life was a complete waste of time.

P.S. Damn, I wanted to post a post about WoW and ended up posting a post about my life biggrin.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Robin
post Apr 4 2007, 01:16 PM
Post #47

Member No.: 1.061

QUOTE (BalysLTU @ Apr 4 2007, 07:30 AM) *
Ah, what a pitty. I recall those years when I was a gamer (like 4 years ago). Until then I had great life, friends and everything biggrin.gif Used to go outside every day for like 12 hours. But one day (when I was bored) I was surfing miniclip and found the game called Runescape. I gave it a shot but it seemed like a stupid game, but after a couple of hours I gave it a shot again and liked it. Then I spent like 2 years playing that stupid game day after day after day and as u know it I lost interest in my friends n stuff. I stopped playing that stupid game 2 years ago and just started beeing a full-time surfer (of the net biggrin.gif) because my friends took the wrong road (started smoking, drinking, beating people up for no damn good reason etc.).

Haha, my story is almost exactly the same as yours! laugh.gif
At the second I started loosing interest in computer games I started playing serious on the guitar.

--------------------

+Quote Post
lefty01
post Apr 4 2007, 07:45 PM
Post #48

Member No.: 1.271

QUOTE (beebo @ Mar 17 2007, 10:25 AM) *
Are u in to 80s music like me. rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
What about bands like Guns n' roses(paradise city) Twisted Sister( I wanna rock) quiot riot,
Slash from Guns n' roses(my favorite) ummmm........ Bon jovi ( pretty good) an many more

Oh yea do you know Iron Maiden's fastest solo in a song? I listened to it w/ my friend but forgot the name.
Give me a hookup if u can please biggrin.gif

Hi. I love classic "80's" hair metal too. Slash is the best thing to come out of the 80's. Best of luck on your playing. blink.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
post Apr 4 2007, 08:35 PM
Post #49

Group Icon

I lost interest in games and stuff liek that because i started to play guitar, i still play them every now and then, especially final fantasy, hell, final fantasy has some of the best music in it, so theres an added bonus.

+Quote Post
VinceG
post Apr 5 2007, 05:57 AM
Post #50

Member No.: 973

hah im like that too uncreator. I lost interest in games because of guitar. I play sometimes but mostly sports game especially fight night round 2&3 and Winning Eleven 8 soccer, such a sweet game.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
post Apr 5 2007, 12:25 PM
Post #51

Group Icon

Most of the time for me i play them when im taking a break from guitar (wrist pains, arm pains ect..) or after school sometimes to kill and hour or so me and some friends will mess around on them something.

+Quote Post
Pavel
post Apr 5 2007, 12:35 PM
Post #52

Instructor

Member No.: 1.055

I am still playing games - i am a clan member of =MUTINY= clan - www.mutiny.2fear.com

The games i play are Battlefield2, Vietcong - multiplayer ofcourse!
And Oblivion - for singleplayer - awesome music and a great inspiration!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
post Apr 5 2007, 10:19 PM
Post #53

Group Icon

Oh man Oblivion does have some great music, i just got it.

+Quote Post
BalysLTU
post Apr 6 2007, 02:33 PM
Post #54

Member No.: 1.351

Battlefield is so adicting blink.gif I downloaded the pirat version and played in a pirated server. Damn blink.gif I was stuck playing BF for like 4 hours a day before I uninstaled it

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th May 2017 - 12:02 AM