Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Song I'm Working On
post Oct 15 2009, 06:57 AM
Post #21

Learning Apprentice Player
Group Icon

Group: GMC Wiki:er
Member No.: 5.981

Good song and good production. I can imagine Robin Williams singing this.

Got my vote!

"Better to live one day as a tiger than a thousand years as a sheep"
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Oct 15 2009, 07:15 AM
Post #22

Learning Tone Master
Group Icon

Group: MVC
Member No.: 7.291

Killer vocals, as everyone else also said! Good song, it's nice to hear that it is still people who cares about chords/chord voicings and melody out there. smile.gif But I agree to what Ivan said in the first post. I think the song will benefit from having a straight rythm that goes from the very beginning until the end, it can be anything - a hihat, a tambourine, or whatever. Also, I miss some kind of theme, a melody that can be a intro and then make a break between the different parts in the song. Bout the drums, I also think Ivan is right. I've been trying to use claustrophobic as well, but never succeeded to get them cut through the mix, the sounds is a little bit overproduced in my meaning. But otherwise, this is GREAT! I'll go and vote for ya now!!!

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th October 2016 - 04:21 PM