Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Would Like To Be Mentored ...
ruben_mcn
post Nov 2 2009, 06:32 PM
Post #1

Learning Roadie

Group: Members
Member No.: 7.681

So i want to improve my improvising skills ... (i know the minor/major pentatonic(and pentatonic blues) in all 5 positons, but i simply can´t improvise nicely and with feeling, i feel like there is something missing (maybe the caged method would help my improvising ???,maybe it´s because i have litle licks in may "library" and when i improvise i simple place note from within the scales at random.. )

-also i would like to improve things like my vibratos,my bends, alternate picking ( to improve my speed ) and who knows maybe start sweeping if there is time ...

i would like to be mentored by any one who is willing to help me improve...

as for vids i have my youtube account (https://www.youtube.com/user/BBPick91) but the vids in there are really crappy(like in the covers i only cover the distortion parts the others i just stand still :s), where made some time ago (but for instance if you check the Sweet child of mine cover you can see my improvising problems during the main solo cause it´s all improvised )and where recorded with my phone cam ...
i´m going to buy a better cam and a toneport to record better vids at the end of this week..

hope anyone can help me smile.gif ....

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
post Nov 3 2009, 01:06 PM
Post #2

Learning Roadie

QUOTE (ruben_mcn @ Nov 2 2009, 05:32 PM) *
So i want to improve my improvising skills ... (i know the minor/major pentatonic(and pentatonic blues) in all 5 positons, but i simply can´t improvise nicely and with feeling, i feel like there is something missing (maybe the caged method would help my improvising ???,maybe it´s because i have litle licks in may "library" and when i improvise i simple place note from within the scales at random.. )

-also i would like to improve things like my vibratos,my bends, alternate picking ( to improve my speed ) and who knows maybe start sweeping if there is time ...

i would like to be mentored by any one who is willing to help me improve...

as for vids i have my youtube account (https://www.youtube.com/user/BBPick91) but the vids in there are really crappy(like in the covers i only cover the distortion parts the others i just stand still :s), where made some time ago (but for instance if you check the Sweet child of mine cover you can see my improvising problems during the main solo cause it´s all improvised )and where recorded with my phone cam ...
i´m going to buy a better cam and a toneport to record better vids at the end of this week..

hope anyone can help me smile.gif ....

i don´t know if i can place my entry anywhere( like i did ) if there is a especific place to post it could anyoe please led me there ....?? i don´t know if i can place my entry now or if i have to wait until some specific time or if can even place it at all(cause the sing up thread may have passed or something like that).... any help would be great =)

This post has been edited by ruben_mcn: Nov 3 2009, 01:40 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sollesnes
post Nov 3 2009, 05:39 PM
Post #3

Learning Tone Master

Member No.: 6.623

There is a three month cycle with the MTP. Last month of this cycle, I believe, is this one. There will be a topic where you can post your application then. You can read about it here.
With that said, you have to be a paying member of GMC to join the MTP.
Also, Pedja Simovic takes in a few people now. You can post your application to have him as your mentor here, and he might just put you up today smile.gif

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: Nov 3 2009, 05:41 PM

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
post Nov 3 2009, 11:29 PM
Post #4

Learning Roadie

QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Nov 3 2009, 04:39 PM) *
There is a three month cycle with the MTP. Last month of this cycle, I believe, is this one. There will be a topic where you can post your application then. You can read about it here.
With that said, you have to be a paying member of GMC to join the MTP.
Also, Pedja Simovic takes in a few people now. You can post your application to have him as your mentor here, and he might just put you up today smile.gif

thanks a lot i already apllied for pedja hope he has time for me .... =)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2017 - 03:53 AM