Jason Becker And Ammachi, Jason becker appears in Ammachi video :)
Zsolt Galambos
Nov 11 2009, 03:21 PM
GMC Coordinator & Instructor
Jason Becker fans might not know that he is the follower of the great Indian saint known as Ammachi. If you watch this video, you'll find Jason Becker near Amma at 7:38 smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

Check out my Personal Board
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Nov 11 2009, 04:41 PM
Learning Rock Star
I know he's a follower, but I've never seen this video. Thanks smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Nov 11 2009, 04:41 PM

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
MickeM
Nov 11 2009, 04:51 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Good to see him smile.gif

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Nov 12 2009, 02:34 AM
Instructor
wow! what a vid, nice to see him,

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Nov 12 2009, 02:45 AM
Learning Tone Master
The teachings of Ammachi is interesting. I think Jason Becker has quite a few pages written about his view on life, and how it is effecting him on his website.
It is a nice song as well smile.gif

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: Nov 12 2009, 02:45 AM

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Nov 12 2009, 07:41 AM
GMC:er
Every time I see Jason in his actual situation, I just want to cry. That is a prove of how unfair is the world sometimes

This post has been edited by Santiago Diaz Garces: Nov 12 2009, 07:41 AM

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Nov 12 2009, 02:30 PM
GMC Coordinator & Instructor
Everyone wears his own cross in life, Jason has a huge one. It is sad to see such a talent almost wasted. But Jason carries on, and whenever we have a problem we cannot overcome, we should think about Jason. We will see how our problem might be nothing in comparison to his.

Once I read a guy's post to Jason, he said that he wanted to commit suicide, but he found out about Jason, so he quit being suicidal.

The point here is to be able to see problems through a different perspective, and with Jason's in mind to realise there is always a way to carry on.

QUOTE (Santiago Diaz Garces @ Nov 12 2009, 07:41 AM) *
Every time I see Jason in his actual situation, I just want to cry. That is a prove of how unfair is the world sometimes

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

Check out my Personal Board

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Nov 13 2009, 02:11 AM
GMC:er
I always think what could be of the music in general if Jason were in perfect conditions. Who knows.......

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:11 AM