Blues Saraceno - Rabbit Soup, I like this guy's style
Daniel Realpe
Dec 31 2009, 03:38 PM
Instructor

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 31 2009, 04:17 PM
GMC:er
I was always a big fan of Blues' work and am always surprised that he and Michael Lee Firkins were never more famous!! Both were great players!!!
biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Dec 31 2009, 04:20 PM
Man I love Firkins...

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 31 2009, 06:25 PM
Instructor
man Firkins is amazing!

on the fame thing, why did Vai became so famous? Image matters too after all

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 31 2009, 06:25 PM
Instructor
Both are amazing! I've been a Saraceno fan for a long time. He is one of my earlier influences. It's a pity that he doesn't continue recoding guitar albums. He works at his studio as a producer and making music for tv, commercials and films. I think that this is one of the reasons why he isn't so famous in the music world. He has been inactive for a long time. sad.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jan 3 2010, 06:30 AM
Instructor
Saraceno is just an awesome player. His guitar sounds like from the space. So cool sound.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 3 2010, 05:08 PM
Instructor
I trying to find a song where saraceno uses the delay bounces to create the melody, do you know what I'm talking about? do you which one is it?

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

Gustav Mahler

+Quote Post
berko
Jan 3 2010, 05:59 PM
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Jan 3 2010, 06:08 PM) *
I trying to find a song where saraceno uses the delay bounces to create the melody, do you know what I'm talking about? do you which one is it?

I'm not sure which particular song you thought about, but Ramiro did a great lesson on Saraceno's delay effect, and his lesson was based on "A lighter shade of plaid"

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/delay-...le-of-saraceno/

This post has been edited by berko: Jan 3 2010, 06:00 PM

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 3 2010, 08:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (berko @ Jan 3 2010, 05:59 PM) *
I'm not sure which particular song you thought about, but Ramiro did a great lesson on Saraceno's delay effect, and his lesson was based on "A lighter shade of plaid"

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/delay-...le-of-saraceno/

that's the one!! thank you!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

Gustav Mahler

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:02 AM