playaxeman
post Jan 31 2010, 05:22 PM
Post #21

Learning Rock Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 6.091

QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Jan 31 2010, 02:54 AM) *
Hi Robert,

This sounds great really. I enjoy the backing track and your playing sounds great with superimposing choices. I am very glad you did this. I hope you can take 2nd "save the planet" complicated backing and make something from it in the near future.

Hi Pedja my friend,

thx for this feedback. Yesterday I was in a kinda "i am not able to play what I want and maybe I need to quit play guitar " mood.

This is because I have been studing the penta boxes for a few month but I couldn't recall them all and I found it really hard to combine them in my in playing. It felt no good / satisfing lick came out my fingers. So thanks for this positive feedback

This theory stuff I found very interesting.

Cheers
Robert

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars
Music Man Luke BFR , Music Man JP LTD 2008, Paul Reed Smith Santana III, Gibson Les Paul, Ovation Adamas, Ovation Ultra

Amps
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 50 combo

Effects
Korg Pandora PX5D, Line 6 Pod XT Live

Recording
Guitar Rig 5, Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000, Magix MusicMaker2008

Visit My Website

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
post Jan 31 2010, 08:24 PM
Post #22

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 5.892

QUOTE (playaxeman @ Jan 31 2010, 05:22 PM) *
Hi Pedja my friend,

thx for this feedback. Yesterday I was in a kinda "i am not able to play what I want and maybe I need to quit play guitar " mood.

This is because I have been studing the penta boxes for a few month but I couldn't recall them all and I found it really hard to combine them in my in playing. It felt no good / satisfing lick came out my fingers. So thanks for this positive feedback

This theory stuff I found very interesting.

Cheers
Robert

Robert my friend, that is great news. Fantastic to hear that you found a nice way of expression your pentatonic lines through this assignment. I have to close this thread now for January since you completed all assignments. Tomorrow I shall open a new thread with 1st assignment for February!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2017 - 09:32 AM