2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Effects Loop Randall Amp, Tonelab Le doesn't seem to work in loop?
del-4fr53e3
Feb 6 2010, 01:13 AM
Learning Tone Master
Does everything work as supposed to if you just use it like a normal effect processor (using the vox distortion)? smile.gif
You could google "4-cable method", perhaps I wrote something wrong.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hammerhead
Feb 7 2010, 06:07 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Feb 5 2010, 02:13 PM) *
Does everything work as supposed to if you just use it like a normal effect processor (using the vox distortion)? smile.gif
You could google "4-cable method", perhaps I wrote something wrong.

Thanks Sollesnes,
I may be on to something... I'm digging around on goggle, I think what you suggested is the right way wink.gif but it may have to do with the settings within each program. Some squeal and some offer no real amp adjustment huh.gif I've got one setting that sounds halfway decent but has a lot of hissing background noise (is this a ground loop?) so I can't really adjust the volume very loud (just bedroom levels). So I will keep digging and I'll post as I uncover more. cool.gif
Everything works if I just run it through the front of the amp , when I run it through the effects loop... mad.gif I run into problems.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
When I look down at my hands... I see "FINGERS of DOOM"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:47 AM