2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tough Decision :/
Patrik Jezierski
post Feb 6 2010, 12:59 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 3.856

if you're looking to get a fender strat, try searching for a Suhr pro series or maybe a used classic. smile.gif don't know which country you're from, but check the link below for dealers wink.gif

USA: http://suhrguitars.com/dealersUS.aspx
International: http://suhrguitars.com/dealersInt.aspx

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
post Feb 17 2010, 04:05 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 7.694

they are all gorgeous, it's hard....but that white strat is really something

Visit my:

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here
+Quote Post
post Feb 17 2010, 06:51 PM
Post #23

Learning Rock Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 7.782

you've had loads of good advise...

even though the les paul standard is a great guitar. (i have a luthier making a 58 replica 4 me at mo tongue.gif ) your doubling up with what you have at mo...

the 57 and 62 strats are both awsome, i personally would stay away from signiture models, a mate of mine has 2 sig models from the bonjovi guitarist he got for presents as a kid now he's 32 whats he gonna do with them (not play them live thats for sure).

i have a 57 reissue and a 80's tokai based on a 62. i love both but as well as having a longer scale length they both have 7.25 radius fingerboards.( meaning the fingerboard is barrelled). just makes it a little harder to play.

i think the PRS would be worth a good look, you'd have a slimer neck lick a fender (not the les paul baseball bat) you'd also have a scale length inbetween the 2 and a flat or compound radius.... nice tongue.gif it would be usable for any genre.

other guitars worth looking at; parker nitefly. suhr and annderson guitars are very good but expensive. how about ordering exactly what you want from warmoth, they're stuff is great and i'm pretty sure they will assemble it. you could get a luthier to put fender,gibson or your name on the headstock and it to your exact specs.

look at the showcase stuff or build your own exactly.... had a quick look but had to turn off quickly before the credit card came out!!!!

This post has been edited by stratman79: Feb 17 2010, 06:55 PM
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th October 2016 - 10:21 AM