Marius Blues Jazz Collab, cant upload in the original track
ItsMe
Feb 27 2010, 01:54 PM
GMC:er
Since I cant upload anything in the original threat (i guess because my paypal account doesnt work any longer and my subscription ran out) I just upload a quick shot here. Saw the backing a couple of minutes ago and sice my recording equipment was hooked up I shot one out real quick. Its messy but the backing is a lot of fun

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  ItsME_jazz_blues_wb.mp3 ( 552.78K ) Number of downloads: 214

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marius Pop
Feb 27 2010, 02:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (ItsMe @ Feb 27 2010, 02:54 PM) *
Since I cant upload anything in the original threat (i guess because my paypal account doesnt work any longer and my subscription ran out) I just upload a quick shot here. Saw the backing a couple of minutes ago and sice my recording equipment was hooked up I shot one out real quick. Its messy but the backing is a lot of fun

smile.gif I accidentally saw this thread...
Looks like you had some fun with my backing track and I like your take..
..but I don't know if I am allowed to put your take in the final mix since your your subscription ran out - maybe an admin can help me with that.
Anyway, just in case, you might want to upload a guitar only track for me to use in the mix.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
ItsMe
Feb 27 2010, 03:25 PM
QUOTE (Marius Pop @ Feb 27 2010, 02:34 PM) *
smile.gif I accidentally saw this thread...
Looks like you had some fun with my backing track and I like your take..
..but I don't know if I am allowed to put your take in the final mix since your your subscription ran out - maybe an admin can help me with that.
Anyway, just in case, you might want to upload a guitar only track for me to use in the mix.

Hi thanks and here is some file with only the guitar smile.gif

This post has been edited by ItsMe: Feb 27 2010, 03:26 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  ItsME_jazz_blues_wob.mp3 ( 552.78K ) Number of downloads: 177

+Quote Post
Marius Pop
Feb 27 2010, 03:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (ItsMe @ Feb 27 2010, 04:25 PM) *
Hi thanks and here is some file with only the guitar smile.gif

cool! waiting to see if I am allowed to use your take.
Thanks! smile.gif

+Quote Post
ItsMe
Feb 27 2010, 05:14 PM
oh BTW I did record another take . will put it up too

The first one was recorded with a fender telecaster and the scomd one with a strat. I used a Rat modified Blackheart Bh5h and have two speakers connected. One speaker was miked with a SM57 the other one with a T-bone ScT 700 (large diaphragm tube mic).

This post has been edited by ItsMe: Feb 27 2010, 05:52 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  jazz_blues_Itsme.mp3 ( 539.72K ) Number of downloads: 173

+Quote Post
ItsMe
Feb 27 2010, 07:08 PM
the second one is def. more funky. Really like the backing it grooves so nicely. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 27 2010, 07:15 PM
GMC Founder
An active subscription is required to participate in audio collabs and mtp!

Cool take by the way!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Brandon Earman
Mar 1 2010, 05:48 PM
Learning Roadie
Nice playing, Itsme! I really like this bluesy/jazzy feel. What scales did you get most of your notes out of in your take?

--------------------
"That's alright I still got my guitar, look out now!" -Hendrix

+Quote Post
ItsMe
Mar 2 2010, 11:30 AM
Ok the material in the first take is mostly A Mixo for the first 4 bars over A and then D mixo over D and then a D dominant 7 arp starting on D some chromatics and hmm last bar over E is a superimposed B7 arp wchich gives you some nice tensions

In the second take. Its a mix of major minor pentatonic, some arps and chormatics over the A to D change. and some more dominat 7 arps. Thats all, nothing really smart.

This post has been edited by ItsMe: Mar 2 2010, 11:30 AM

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Mar 9 2010, 07:19 PM
Instructor
this is one great collab

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:21 AM