2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Mtp - June To August Sign Up Thread, Important info, please read!
Chris Evans
May 25 2010, 02:47 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Hey GMC:ers!

Its time for all those that have waited patiently for the next MTP phase to come round to sign up, below is a list of available Instructors for this phase.

Lian Gerbino
Ivan Milenkovic
Gerado Siere
Pedja Simovic
Adrian Figallo
Bogdan Radovic (Bass MTP)

Please just state your name and the name of the Instructor that you would like to work under in this thread.
The closing date for sign ups will be Monday 31st May!

*Please remember that those that are just finishing their round of MTP cannot sign up for this phase, they can however (if they havnt done so) finish off their final assignments.

What is the important information you ask?
After reading though this thread and taking on board many of your points of views, and after some discussion we have decided to make this phase of the MTP the last one.

However, this is not the end! , a new program will be reborn in the very near future which Kristofer will announce to you just as soon as it`s ready

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
guitarX
May 25 2010, 02:54 PM
GMC:er
my name is michael and id like to have lian gerbino as my mtp teacher as i want to improve my metal skillz

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
gotaG
May 25 2010, 03:00 PM
Hi there!

These are good news. Last time I was 1 day too late for joining the MTP..
I really would like to get deeper into metal riffing/soloing.
So - as far as I can say, Lian would be perfect for that..

Marc

+Quote Post
GrindGuer
May 25 2010, 03:01 PM
Experienced Rock Star & Challenge Star
I think I'm not supposed to ask for this MTP session as I was in the previous one. But my instructor vanished so I just had a month of work... sad.gif
So if it's ok, I'd like to be in this MTP session with Pedja.
Thanks

--------------------
�Million-to-one chances crop up nine times out of ten.�
― Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic

+Quote Post
NoSkill
May 25 2010, 03:19 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I'd like to join Pedja's group, please.

--------------------

Still looking for my soul mate, guitar.

+Quote Post
maharzan
May 25 2010, 03:20 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
I am for Pedja... need to brush up my theory and learn some jazz too if time permits.

I wish somehow there can be a continuation of MTP (or any new program) for the whole year.. I don't want to be waiting for 3 months as now. It sucks!

This post has been edited by maharzan: May 25 2010, 03:24 PM

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
May 25 2010, 03:20 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Guys I want to be mentored this time by Adrian Figallo or Ivan Milenkovic..

So with this Mtp Phase I also want to adquire more soloing skills ( I know The Pentatonic Boxes and can improvise w/ them but I ran out of ideas after a few minutes (like 3 min ) of improvisation.. I also know A tiny bit of the Diatonic (IT would be grat if we could learn the Diatonic scale in G min for my first assimgnts cause i have to memorize this scale to improvise a bit on an audition, by the end of june, in this key ) ..
Another thing i need to work is my rhythm (I don´t mean like heavy metal no upstrokees allowd.. ) has became a bit bad (Cause i have been working too much my soloing tecnique ) so I want to improve that ..(is there anychance that while improving my ryhtm skills we could also work on/ learn how to creat your own rythm parts of a song / riffs ?? )

I bealive Ivan would suit my needs better cause i really need to know the diatonic pattern in G minor and even if he can´t help me w/ ryhtm we can work some blues .. but if Adrian fells he can teach me this i would love to work w/ him cause he is really hardrock tongue.gif

I choose this instructors cause I´m Really into Classic Rock, Blues and hardrock ..

Ps. Thanks for the last MTP Phase Pedja, It was Great .. I´m sorry for not continuing w/ you but I just what to try something new .. Hope You Don´t Mind ..

This post has been edited by ruben_mcn: May 29 2010, 09:49 PM

+Quote Post
purple hayes
May 25 2010, 03:39 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
Either Ivan Milenkovic or Gerado Siere. I'm flexible.

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
May 25 2010, 04:03 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hi Chris,
we've pmed about this and I'm still not sure if it's possible, but:
I'd like to start a bass mtp with Bogdan, but as you know I am currently on a guitar MTP with Lian. If that knocks me out for the bass mtp as well it's fine, too.
Quite a shock to hear that this is the end of the MTP!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
DenisN
May 25 2010, 04:08 PM
Learning Roadie
Hello, I would like to sign up for Pedja.

BR,
Denis

+Quote Post
Joruus
May 25 2010, 04:23 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Sad to hear thats gonne be the last phase unsure.gif
I thought it worked great the only very bad thing about it was the 3 month cooldown period sad.gif
If that rule wasnt there id love another mtp with Adrian...

--------------------
Gear:
Guitars: Ibanez Jem 7vwh, Ibanez RG 350 DX, Gibson Les Paul Studio
Effects: Line 6 PODxt + FBV MKII Express pedal
Amp: Line6 SpiderIII 15

+Quote Post
maharzan
May 25 2010, 04:53 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
MTP is not gone.. I think we will have new "MTP" from next phase with new rules. (hopefully working for all).

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
superize
May 25 2010, 05:14 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Well it seems like Lian is the best choise for me here.....

Hope we can go furthur the our last time togheter.

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
May 25 2010, 05:40 PM
Bogdan Radovic s'il vous plait! smile.gif

--------------------
Homer J. Simpson: Rockstars is there anything they dont know?

+Quote Post
Skewlbuzz
May 25 2010, 06:48 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
My name is Christian and I would like to join the MTP mainly to improve my speed.

I think Lian Gerbino would be the best choice for me here (as I would also like to imrpove metal riffing and shred skills).

But if he has no room (seing that so many want him) my second choice is Ivan Milenkovic or maybe Adrian Figallo smile.gif

--------------------

Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008
Fender Squier '51

---------------------
Amp(like):
Blackstar Series One 45
Line6 POD Studio UX1
Marshall MG15CDR

---------------------
Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
DigiTech Whammy
Z.Vex Fuzz Factory
Dunlop MXR Carbon Copy

+Quote Post
MirkoSchmidt
May 25 2010, 07:13 PM
Learning Rock Star
i would love to be mentored by any teacher here, i would love to get new skills in speed and bending and everything else ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
sonny_NL
May 25 2010, 07:42 PM
Learning Roadie
Hello myn name is sonny,
i like to be mentored by ivan milenkovic, i want to improve myn general skill.
i like blues and funk and soloing style and i think ivan milenkovic is than the best option for me smile.gif

Cheers! smile.gif

+Quote Post
piporz
May 25 2010, 09:04 PM
Learning Roadie
Hello! My name is andy, i'm a stuck beginner-intermediate, and i would like to be mentored by Pedja.. my goal is to learn theory, play clean, improve my technique, improvisation and my ear! Do you think you could help me with these?

Like blues, classic rock, stoner..

I would also like being mentored by Ivan if Pedja can't!

This post has been edited by piporz: May 26 2010, 10:54 AM

--------------------
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Black, Fender Champion 600, Ibanez TS808 my only gear :)

+Quote Post
Keilnoth
May 25 2010, 09:14 PM
I'd like to continue my work (stopped 3 months ago) with Pedja or start a new bunch of lessons with Adrian.

Thanks ! smile.gif

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail

+Quote Post
Joe
May 26 2010, 07:14 AM
I would like to continue with Pedja, as I did from december-february. If he's feeling like there's too many students, Adrian or Ivan would be great alternatives.

--------------------
Gear: Mesa Boogie F-30 Combo, Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson Flying V '67 RI

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:20 PM