Trills
crabman
Apr 13 2007, 05:34 AM
GMC:er
Forgive me if this has already been addressed. Pavel's two most recent lessons have been my first time trying to pull off trills. And from what I gather they are just a quick hammer on and pull off. Is my understanding correct? If so is a trill always just one hammer on and pull off or could there be a series of them?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by crabman: Apr 13 2007, 05:35 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
slash85
Apr 13 2007, 06:23 AM
gday mate,

yeah trills are just a quick sucession of hammerons and pulloffs, u only strike the first note and do like a legato style where u don't pick the notes just hammer em and pull em for the rest of the duration of the trill which can be as long as u want to make it , depending on yur gain levels of yur amp i suppose.

*5h7p5h7p5 or *5h7p5h7p5h7p5h7p5h7p5h7p5
( note the astrix is the note to hit intially to get the trill goin )

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
DEFENDER OF THE FAITH \m/

+Quote Post
crabman
Apr 13 2007, 06:32 AM
QUOTE (slash85 @ Apr 12 2007, 10:23 PM) *
gday mate,

yeah trills are just a quick sucession of hammerons and pulloffs, u only strike the first note and do like a legato style where u don't pick the notes just hammer em and pull em for the rest of the duration of the trill which can be as long as u want to make it , depending on yur gain levels of yur amp i suppose.

*5h7p5h7p5 or *5h7p5h7p5h7p5h7p5h7p5h7p5
( note the astrix is the note to hit intially to get the trill goin )

Great stuff. Thanks Slash.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:33 PM