Tapping.
fgdvir
Jul 22 2010, 09:13 AM
GMC:er
I was wondering if there is somewere a good tapping lessons(or a series) ?. I searched in the search engine and I couldn't get the result I want..

p.s
I did go to old lessons of kris but there I learned only how to tap, I mean the technique of tapping. but not so much how to combine when improvising..

thanks a lot

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nighthawk1
Jul 22 2010, 11:11 AM
QUOTE (fgdvir @ Jul 22 2010, 10:13 AM) *
I was wondering if there is somewere a good tapping lessons(or a series) ?. I searched in the search engine and I couldn't get the result I want..

p.s
I did go to old lessons of kris but there I learned only how to tap, I mean the technique of tapping. but not so much how to combine when improvising..

thanks a lot

Hm, there are plenty of lessons about tapping. Not only the technique but also melodic tapping when improvising for instance. If you type tapping into the search engine you get 158 matches.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jul 22 2010, 12:13 PM
Learning Tone Master
When I improvise with tapping, I usually think of it as an extension of my left hand. smile.gif Perhaps it would be good to practice it when thinking chord notes and arpeggios smile.gif

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Jul 22 2010, 03:11 PM
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Jul 22 2010, 06:13 AM) *
When I improvise with tapping, I usually think of it as an extension of my left hand. smile.gif Perhaps it would be good to practice it when thinking chord notes and arpeggios smile.gif

+1 for this approach. Also of note, there are several "application" lessons in the search results. I highly recommend Joe Kataldo's lessons for this particular technique:

http://gmc.my/search/tapping/#lesson=2;forum=1

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
Conrad Harpham
Jul 22 2010, 03:48 PM
hi
i'm in the middle of doing a series entitled" tapping applications"....
you can see the first 2 in the series, and TA3 is due out shortly. I hope they help. to find them search using my name - conrad harpham
cheers

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jul 22 2010, 03:56 PM
Instructor
This is one tapping lesson I made,

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Race_C...String_Tapping/

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
fgdvir
Jul 29 2010, 09:52 PM
I just got back from Bulgaria(I didn't have internet access there) and I saw all of your comments. so thanks!!.. I will start looking. and I really like the tip to look at it as an extention for my left hand..

and Conrad Harpham I will be looking forward to learn from your tapping series..! I have to more month to practice guitar and I hope more lessons of this series will come out!.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:20 AM