Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Difficulty Ratings!, its hard to find videos within my ability to learn.
Blazed_4_da_tune...
post Apr 15 2007, 06:32 PM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.548

kris, i recently joined and i love the site (even for just watching some of the solos without even attempting to learn them!) i havent been playing too long but i think im making pretty good progress the only flaw in the website is that i have found it difficult to find solos that i can learn.

please could u think about putting difficulty ratings on solos so it is easy to find one i can learn, quickly.

thanx for the website

Harry
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
post Apr 15 2007, 06:58 PM
Post #2

GMC Founder & Rocker
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Blazed_4_da_tunes @ Apr 15 2007, 07:32 PM) *
kris, i recently joined and i love the site (even for just watching some of the solos without even attempting to learn them!) i havent been playing too long but i think im making pretty good progress the only flaw in the website is that i have found it difficult to find solos that i can learn.

please could u think about putting difficulty ratings on solos so it is easy to find one i can learn, quickly.

thanx for the website

Harry

Yes this is a very needed feature - I have actually "ordered" a whole new bunch of lesson features, and this is one of them! Now it will take a while before we get that - perhaps we could start a thread gathering lessons and even part of lessons which has easier stuff in it..?

Kris

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
post Apr 15 2007, 11:35 PM
Post #3

Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 1.304

The blues videos have some pretty easy licks that really help your playing, Gabriels 2 Blues lessons would be good for that.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th January 2017 - 09:05 AM