Cannibal Corpse, DEATH MEEEEETTTTTTAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!
The Uncreator
Apr 16 2007, 02:52 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Hello all once again! here is yet another thread in which 90% of GMC Users will NOT Like the band mentioned biggrin.gif

Anyway, for those who were interested in the Nile thread, here is another great death metal band, one of the most well know as well. check this stuff out even if you dont like Death metal!

Cannibal Corpse - Frantic Dismembowelment (Studio Recording No Vocals Guys)
Pat O'Briens fingers are so fast in this video biggrin.gif

Cannibal Corpse - Stripped, Raped, And Strangled (Live)

Cannibal Corpse - Hammer Smashed Face

and for those of you who like dnone of the above videos, this one is pretty funny biggrin.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2PzagXsD0Y

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
alec
Apr 16 2007, 03:16 AM
GMC:er
ya they were pretty good.

that last video was hillarious

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 16 2007, 10:35 PM
yeah it cracks me up, another good video for CC Is Festering in the crypt

+Quote Post
VinceG
Apr 17 2007, 11:15 PM
I personally dont like NY brutal death metal scene. I find them rather boring. Except Immolation, there one of my fav band.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
kyeric
May 17 2007, 04:29 PM
I like the CC sound. Regarding the vocals, especially early on(EBTL, TOM, BAB), it was a bit rough to get around, but I like the guitar sound enough to look by that. Now with their new vocalist, it isn't a problem at all.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 17 2007, 04:52 PM
Fisher does a great job on vocals

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
May 25 2007, 02:52 AM
Ok. I'll admit I'm not much of a death metal fan. I do appreciate the skill it takes for some of these guys to do what they do but I don't see myself going to many concerts like that. Kinda like opera.

I followed some of the linked videos after the ones posted above. Came to this live version of Hammer Smashed Face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTpQOZcNASw

Suddenly, all I can think of when I see CC is Dethklok.

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 25 2007, 02:58 AM
George Fisher, The Vocalists for Cannibal Corpse, Is the voice of Nathan Explosion.

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
May 25 2007, 04:57 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ May 25 2007, 01:58 AM) *
George Fisher, The Vocalists for Cannibal Corpse, Is the voice of Nathan Explosion.

Ah. That'll explain it then. heh.

The bass player for CC doesn't solo with his jonhson, I hope.

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
May 25 2007, 07:42 AM
actually, Brendon Small is the voice of nethan explosion. George Fisher has just made 4 episodes as himself for metalocalypse.tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 25 2007, 02:38 PM
Watch the show, in the credits it says "George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher" as the voice of nathan explosion.

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
May 25 2007, 02:58 PM
I don't wanna be a bitch, but no, it doesn't:P Watch the cretids yourself, OR check out imdb:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0839188/fullcredits#cast

--------------------

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
May 25 2007, 02:59 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ May 25 2007, 01:38 PM) *
Watch the show, in the credits it says "George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher" as the voice of nathan explosion.

Not to throw more fuel on the fire (who, me?) but for what it's worth, Wikipedia disagrees.

Brendon Small – Nathan Explosion, Pickles, Skwisgaar Skwigelf, Charles Ofdensen and others

George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher ("Go Forth and Die") – "Dimmu Burger Customer," ("Bluesklok") – "Depressed Fool's Cap Hippie"; ("Dethkids") "Football Player"; ("The Metalocalypse Has Begun") "216's Brother/Metal-masked Assassin"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metalocalypse

I still think it's funny that Dethklok is so patterned after CC.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 25 2007, 04:52 PM
QUOTE (Fsgdjv @ May 25 2007, 09:58 AM) *
I don't wanna be a bitch, but no, it doesn't:P Watch the cretids yourself, OR check out imdb:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0839188/fullcredits#cast

Ah no problem, i rewatched the episode, and i misread the Credits (guess i should of paused it).

George fisher Did the voice for some other Misc. Characters or something.

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
May 25 2007, 06:22 PM
Thanks for not getting mad, because I just realised how retarded it is to just come in and whine out of nowhere, but meh, I guess everyone has their flaws, even me tongue.gif or something

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 25 2007, 07:52 PM
Well i dont mind being proven wrong, i just look at it as im getting more knowledge about something.

No hard feelings smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:04 AM