> World Travel, next year
Fusar
post Aug 16 2010, 04:55 PM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 7.385

Hey my dear friends on GMC!

I've decided that after my school end next year in July, I won't go to university directly. I know that I will start studying a year later, but I don't know yet which subject I'll be doin'. Therefore I'll go working in areas which I'm interested in. Altough, a year is long and I want to travel.
Since my favourite hobbies are photography and music, these will be my main issues. I can imagine headin' festivals during the summer, havin' jams on the road, step by jazz clubs etc as well as searching amazing places and people to take photographs of. Yeah, another idea behind a travel is cultural exchange, so I want to meet new people smile.gif
I now have a whole year to work on this dream. What I am sure is, that at first, I'll travel through Europe. I'm also interested in couchsurfing.
Since GMC is my favourite community, maybe I could meet some of you, to have a jam, a nice afternoon, some tips on what I should visit in your area, maybe someone would want to join me in exploring an area or the best would be if there are some who want to lend me a couch smile.gif
Europe will not be the only area which I'll explore, but I have to check which other continent appeals the more to me, I'll inform you!

So if anybody is interested in helping me (there is nothing fix yet, it is still one year to go smile.gif), just let a message here in the forum and then we'll move on a more private way to communicate like messenger or email ;-)

--------------------

For all who are interested, I own a Yahama Pacifica 112 and a Spider Line 6 15W Amp
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
post Aug 16 2010, 05:52 PM
Post #2

Accomplished Rock Star
Group Icon

Group: Student Instructor
Member No.: 5.361

Hi Fusar, sounds like a cool plan!
When you come to Germany and visit the Ruhrgebiet-Area (it's more beautiful than most people think!) drop me a line, we sure can have a jam and we'll see about the couch thing wink.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
post Aug 16 2010, 05:57 PM
Post #3

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 7.730

hey dude, if you ever come to latin america here is a cold beer waiting for you wink.gif

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Fre
post Aug 16 2010, 06:05 PM
Post #4

Learning Rock Star

Member No.: 9.110

If you stop by in Belgium, you're always welcome!
Same thing with the cold beer wink.gif

+Quote Post
Fusar
post Aug 18 2010, 03:57 PM
Post #5

Adrian, after my European trip, I'll go either to Northern or Southern America smile.gif I have a friend from Paraguay, and she always tells me how beautiful the Latin American countries are...I have to explore it!

Meine Reise wird wohl in Deutschland starten tongue.gif Ruhrgebiet könnte ich gerne besuchen kommen, denke, da gibt es die ein oder andere nette Ecke smile.gif

@Fre: Brugge is one of my top destinations, I absolutely want to go there smile.gif I could imagine I'll go to Brussels as well, because I have friends studying there. Where are you from? Do you have other places which may be interesting in Belgium smile.gif?

--------------------

For all who are interested, I own a Yahama Pacifica 112 and a Spider Line 6 15W Amp

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
post Aug 18 2010, 04:33 PM
Post #6

Experienced Guitar Lord

Member No.: 5.185

If You come to Lodz in Poland, there will be a place for You, but unfortunately I don't think there is much to be seen in my city.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fusar
post Aug 18 2010, 10:28 PM
Post #7

Thanks Marek smile.gif I think, except of Krakau and Warschau, Poland has as well great landscapes to show smile.gif I've seen some pictures of natural parks etc...aren't there any in your region you could recommend?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
post Aug 22 2010, 01:11 PM
Post #8

Jazz Instructor
Group Icon

Member No.: 6.012

Great plan, go for it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
post Aug 22 2010, 08:08 PM
Post #9

Instructor
Group Icon

Member No.: 3.341

Hey man, that's a terrific idea! smile.gif If your road lead you by chance to Belgrade, you are most welcome smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Fusar
post Aug 22 2010, 09:07 PM
Post #10

Thanks for support! I heard the last days that I know (there aren't really close to me) two people who went backpacking after their school...should talk to them smile.gif
I've been thinking about this travel the last days, I've already been in cities like Paris and Rome, so I think I should probably explore some new areas in Eastern Europe, so there's a chance I'll come to Belgrade Ivan.
However, these are my first ideas, I'll apply for jobs I'm interested in December. If I have these answers, I'll start to build a concrete world travel around it and then start to talk more intensively to those who may want to meet up with me smile.gif
But at this point I'm open to every suggestion!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 03:10 AM