> Neodymium Pickups?
Scott Gentzen
post Apr 16 2007, 01:50 PM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.080

http://www.q-tuner.com/index.shtml

Interesting. Too bad it'll be hard to test drive these things. Probably not going to be able to drop in on the local Guitar Center and expect to see something with them already in it. For $300, I'm not going to take one for the team and try them out on my guitar either. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Scoob
post Apr 17 2007, 02:35 AM
Post #2

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.357

QUOTE (Scott Gentzen @ Apr 16 2007, 08:50 AM) *
http://www.q-tuner.com/index.shtml

Interesting. Too bad it'll be hard to test drive these things. Probably not going to be able to drop in on the local Guitar Center and expect to see something with them already in it. For $300, I'm not going to take one for the team and try them out on my guitar either. biggrin.gif

Very nice tone, Flawless. For a single coil with no usual buzz is amazing. Also the individual tuning by string and other tweaks is very interesting for sure.

I book marked that site. Not something I would try right off. Like you say, You would like to see in person before looking a seriously.

I will ask around in town as I have been looking at a stock pick up change and was looking at Seymore Duncans.

Thanks for the interesting read.

Scoob

--------------------
GEAR
guitars: Yamaha SE 350, Yamaha FG-360, Jay Turser JT134 Natural Quilt Top, Dean Vendetta, Squire Telecaster (Project to modify to better guitar. New Pickups and electrical parts done).
amp: Peavey Rage 108
amp Marshall ATV20X - Just bought Mar. 2007
effects: KORG AX3G (Multi), EBOW, Danelectro Free Speech Talkbox. Old Flanger and Chorus
Interface: IK Multimedia STEALTH PLUG
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2017 - 11:11 AM