Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help Year 12 Final Music Work
post Sep 9 2010, 10:11 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 914

My final music SAC has to have a electronic composition this meaning i have to use a program on the internet to make it. I chose guitarpro 5 is this a good choice? It needs to be in proper music not tab.
I have chosen the style of blues, would this be easy to interpret ?
If i was to do blues what would you guys suggest me to use as an example for this piece the Godfather of blues song?

thanks ,
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
post Sep 9 2010, 11:23 AM
Post #2

Jazz Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 6.012

Guitarpro is great choice for writing guitar music, you also get standard sheet music, and you can choose variety of midi instruments.
I am not sure that you can use any VSTs. I suggest you to write music in guitar pro and then to export it as midi, and import it to Cubase, Ableton, Reason, whatever you're using.
Blues is ok of course!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
post Sep 10 2010, 08:31 PM
Post #3

Bass & Beginner Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 3.410

Yes you can use Guitar pro to make cool midi files. Then you could possibly open up those midi files in Reaper or some other recording software and add some VST instruments in order to get better sounds for drums/guitars/bass etc.

Regarding blues song, maybe a standard 12 bar blues? I guess you are making an instrumental. Why don't you check out some blues lessons at GMC and do something similar ?

For GMC support please email support (at)
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
My solo and band songs : Keep Going On, Night Vibe, Kad Te Vidim, Susret, Plava Silueta
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2016 - 10:32 PM