Guitar Rig 4 With Mesa Impulse On The Left And Framus On The Right, check it out this tone should be better than the last one i created.
AslanMontaz
Jan 7 2011, 10:05 AM
GMC:er
Hi i just created a new tone that is kinda good but i dont know if my ears are tricking me or that it actually sounds that good.

So check it out and tell me what you think of it and if it needs any minor adjustments. Thanks! (oh i forgot tell me what you think of the drums and the guitar riffs to) biggrin.gif

This one has a little EQ on that makes the tone fat.
Attached File  drop_c_04.mp3 ( 1.41MB ) Number of downloads: 550

This one is without EQ and gives a more sharp sound.
Attached File  drop_c_05.mp3 ( 1.41MB ) Number of downloads: 452

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitar is a part of me without it im Disabled
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AslanMontaz
Jan 7 2011, 12:11 PM
come on 10 downloads and 0 comments? seriously ?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
skennington
Jan 7 2011, 03:13 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Personally, I think the riffs are good, and drums sound good too! The tone is a bit buzzy to me though, lacks clarity. Maybe back off the guitars volume a bit? Nice work so for with it.. cool.gif

+Quote Post
zraw
Jan 7 2011, 03:48 PM
The tone sounds really good but to me its too far on the sides... try bringing it just a bit more to the center. I think it will sound more natural then.
When I create stereo guitars I pan them L/R 60%, where 0% is center.

+Quote Post
AslanMontaz
Jan 7 2011, 05:24 PM
hey thanks guys ill try it! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jan 8 2011, 12:23 AM
Learning Tone Master
Sounds good. Nothing to add from what has already been mentioned. Looking forward to an update smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 8 2011, 04:41 AM
Nicely done wink.gif It sounds like you maybe started with one of the metal patches like slipknot wide, and tweaked a bit? When using a stereo patch like that, sometimes the difference between right and left can be jarring. Maybe make them a bit more similar or pan the stereo field a bit more towards the center. You will lose some of the sense of space, but the stacking of the tones will make it a bit punchier/heavier.

If you post the source file preset, we can try it for ourselves. Here is one from me smile.gif

Attached File  DOUBLE_CHUNK.zip ( 5.35K ) Number of downloads: 197

Attached File  DoubleChunk.mp3 ( 317.47K ) Number of downloads: 244

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 12 2011, 02:29 AM
Instructor
That's a cool sound man, reminds to modern metal bands, character is similar to Meshuggah. I like it a lot. Have you checked Peavey ReValver MKIII plugin? If you like modern metal production tone it will deliver smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 13 2011, 05:07 AM
You didn't include the actual patch? Can you post that? I'd like to give it a whirl and I'm sure other guitar rig 4 people would as well. Would also probably increase the feedback and involvement. smile.gif

I've got a thread where I post guitar rig 4 patches for everyone, I'd like to include this one if your up for it. Zip it and post it if you can.

Todd
QUOTE (AslanMontaz @ Jan 7 2011, 04:05 AM) *
Hi i just created a new tone that is kinda good but i dont know if my ears are tricking me or that it actually sounds that good.

So check it out and tell me what you think of it and if it needs any minor adjustments. Thanks! (oh i forgot tell me what you think of the drums and the guitar riffs to) biggrin.gif

This one has a little EQ on that makes the tone fat.
Attached File  drop_c_04.mp3 ( 1.41MB ) Number of downloads: 550

This one is without EQ and gives a more sharp sound.
Attached File  drop_c_05.mp3 ( 1.41MB ) Number of downloads: 452

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 13 2011, 11:32 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
AslanMontaz wanted to let you guys know that he can't answer your posts in this thread until later this month (when he gets a new membership).

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Jan 13 2011, 01:29 PM
GMC Coordinator & Instructor
I personally like the second one. The sound is much brighter.

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

Check out my Personal Board

+Quote Post
AslanMontaz
Feb 5 2011, 10:15 PM
guys im back! im gonna try to remember what patch i used and ill upload it here, right now im trying to create someting with recabinet 3 and revalver mkIII.V its working kinda nice! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:15 PM