Comments Feature Updated - Instructors Look Here!, New feature facilitates feedback and questions...
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 27 2007, 10:21 PM
GMC Founder
Hey there,

Two things have been fixed/updated:

* When posting a comment under a lesson the right username is now shown (this hasn't been a problem for everybody).

* Members with "GMC staff" status can now view a new board called comments - where they can see the latest comments of the different lessons (the ones that are posted under the videos).

This allows teachers to effectively see comments and questions - even if it's something that's being asked in an old lesson.

So if you have feedback/questions about one of the old lessons - the best is to ask there (in the feedback of that specific lesson - not in the forum)! Hopefully this should facilitate things...

Instructors can also choose to subscribe to different lessons to get email notifications about feedback etc.

Keep rocking,
Kris

PS Instructors: Remember you cannot use the quote feature in the feedback board.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
Apr 28 2007, 10:25 PM
Instructor
The Comments board is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!! Makes it really easy to check for feedback/questions!! G-R-E-A-T job Kris!! Nice upgrades man! Thanks!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 28 2007, 10:48 PM
Instructor
Great Job Kris!! It's easier now!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 29 2007, 12:45 PM
GMC Founder
biggrin.gif

Yes I thought it would be easier!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 06:27 PM