> Wierd Stuff
MonkeyDAthos
post Apr 30 2011, 12:33 AM
Post #21

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 11.477

QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Apr 30 2011, 12:31 AM) *
Stay up late alot, eating or drinking anything before sleeping?

somedays i stay up till is like 1PM then sleep all day long jumping meals, some days i just sleep 15 hours in a row, yep i eat sometimes before sleeping. drinking well only juice

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
post Apr 30 2011, 12:41 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 6.965

Well I believe, one of your issues is your got irregular sleeping pattern, plus the food can make for bad dreaming.

Try this, stay awake 24 to 48 hours if possible and go to sleep at a normal time (3 hours after a meal). This resets your time clock, also great to do if visiting another country so you don't get jet lag.

Think of a black ball in your mind, getting bigger and bigger, then a darker one, growing in the middle of that, and repeat till you sleep. You can't stop your brain thinking about stuff (the more you try the more you will be thinking about it) so this trick is to replace that thinking with something else, in this case nothing but black.

(Note: I learnt all this dream or sleeping tips during my childhood, but it worked for me)

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Apr 30 2011, 12:42 AM

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
post Apr 30 2011, 12:43 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 11.477

QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Apr 30 2011, 12:41 AM) *
Well I believe, one of your issues is your got irregular sleeping pattern, plus the food can make for bad dreaming.

Try this, stay awake 24 to 48 hours if possible and go to sleep at a normal time (3 hours after a meal). This resets your time clock, also great to do if visiting another country so you don't get jet lag.

Think of a black ball in your mind, getting bigger and bigger, then a darker one, growing in the middle of that, and repeat till you sleep. You can't stop your brain thinking about stuff (the more you try the more you will be thinking about it) so this trick is to replace that thinking with something else, in this case nothing but black.

(Note: I learnt all this dream or sleeping tips during my childhood, but it worked for me)

ty azz, i will try that, really glad this isn't another GMC' X-files case q:

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th January 2017 - 04:48 AM