> Hello!, New here.
Christo
post May 6 2007, 09:58 PM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.789

Hello everyone!

My name is Christoffer. I'm 15 and live in Norway, and I'm a new meber here biggrin.gif .
I've been playing guitar for almost a year now but only home infront of my computer. The reason why I'm not going to guitar lessons is because I don't have the time to it. I'm serious with football and don't have the time going to guitar lessons, And then I found GMC I thought this is perfect for me biggrin.gif .
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
J.E.M
post May 6 2007, 10:45 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 1.724

Hello and welcome!
Great stuff in here,if you cant learn anything new from gmc just stop playing and sell your guitar! tongue.gif
Cool with more norwegians btw.

Lykke til.øvelse gjør virkelig mester!!

+Quote Post
ace_frehely
post May 7 2007, 04:50 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 1.783

QUOTE (Christo @ May 6 2007, 09:58 PM) *
Hello everyone!

My name is Christoffer. I'm 15 and live in Norway, and I'm a new meber here biggrin.gif .
I've been playing guitar for almost a year now but only home infront of my computer. The reason why I'm not going to guitar lessons is because I don't have the time to it. I'm serious with football and don't have the time going to guitar lessons, And then I found GMC I thought this is perfect for me biggrin.gif .

sup man im fifteen too, im from USA, are you completely new of everything or do you know the basics, i can give u a hand if you want to be friends smile.gif see you soon. remember dont drink and drive, smoke and fly. just kidding, see ya

--------------------
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/guitar4ace.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">guitar4ace.</iframe><iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/major%20nelson.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">guitar4ace.</iframe

+Quote Post
Christo
post May 7 2007, 01:40 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 1.789

Thanks

QUOTE (ace_frehely @ May 7 2007, 05:50 AM) *
sup man im fifteen too, im from USA, are you completely new of everything or do you know the basics, i can give u a hand if you want to be friends smile.gif see you soon. remember dont drink and drive, smoke and fly. just kidding, see ya

I'm not completely new of everything, but I've been playing a lot of barre chords
and power chords, and I've been playing with my fingers instead of playing with a guitar pick. so I'm practice picking and scales right now.

+Quote Post
Robin
post May 7 2007, 09:23 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 1.061

Velkommen smile.gif
Another norwegian guy! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2017 - 02:58 PM