> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
A Song A Day
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 16 2011, 09:30 AM
Instructor
In this thread, I'll post new song each day smile.gif the styles will be various and maybe not all guitar oriented (although the most of them will be tongue.gif) I'd like you guys write your opinions on what you like and don't like about these songs smile.gif

Today, I'll start with a band which has just released a new album and there's this song that I've been continuously listening to for the last 3 days smile.gif

The production is totally awesome, although I'm thinking some of you guys will have something against the singer tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 17 2011, 10:12 AM
Instructor
I was remembering a very nice trip to a far away city in the west of Romania (called Timisoara) and listening to this song while watching through the train window how we were searing among the fields of wheat smile.gif totally blissful

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 17 2011, 10:29 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 17 2011, 10:12 AM) *
I was remembering a very nice trip to a far away city in the west of Romania (called Timisoara) and listening to this song while watching through the train window how we were searing among the fields of wheat smile.gif totally blissful

Wow, that is a very unusual but catchy song.. the singer reminds me of Johnny Depp in 'From Hell' biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 19 2011, 07:26 AM
Instructor
Today, I woke up with this song in my mind smile.gif another under rated band, in my opinion sad.gif ladies and gentlemen, I give you: Dredg.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 20 2011, 11:03 AM
Instructor
A song which was able to reach my soul each time I listened to it... Words can't really describe how beautiful this is smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 21 2011, 11:50 AM
Instructor
I was particularly impressed about this lady's interpretation of this song smile.gif I guess Madonna kinda rocks sometimes wink.gif

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
Jun 21 2011, 10:36 PM
GMC:er
This is a great idea Cosmin, keep on doing it! I'll check each and everyone of them!

There is a great site call pandora's radio (american - www.pandora.com) is quite interesting, unfortunately it was cancelled in my country because of copyright stuff sad.gif try in yours

I would like to hear bands that are not "famous" or also music from your own country ( it doesn't matter if it is not in English)
Anyway, nice topic!

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 22 2011, 10:42 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (El Fortinero @ Jun 21 2011, 09:36 PM) *
This is a great idea Cosmin, keep on doing it! I'll check each and everyone of them!

There is a great site call pandora's radio (american - www.pandora.com) is quite interesting, unfortunately it was cancelled in my country because of copyright stuff sad.gif try in yours

I would like to hear bands that are not "famous" or also music from your own country ( it doesn't matter if it is not in English)
Anyway, nice topic!

Hey mate! Glad ya like the topic tongue.gif

check this out below smile.gif

Thunbs up for the good chaps at 'Godmode' - nice Romanian band smile.gif and their guest Mr. Adi Despot - friend of mine and famous vocalist in my country.

Since Nahuel said the language is no problem, I thought I'd share some Romanian stuff too tongue.gif

This is another one of those obsessive choruses which I can't get out of my head biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 22 2011, 02:55 PM
Instructor
Wow, this is a very nice place to hear some cool music, thanks for great recommendations Cosmin, I should listen your musical taste a bit smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 22 2011, 05:01 PM
Instructor
Great music Cosmin! I don't comment but I check this thread every day! Keep the songs coming! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 22 2011, 05:04 PM
Instructor
Hey Ivan! thank you very much smile.gif this is my intention tongue.gif letting you guys listen to some music smile.gif cool or un-cool ..."it's youuuuur decision" - as the guys from Alice In Chains would say biggrin.gif stay tuned for more each day biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 22 2011, 04:01 PM) *
Great music Cosmin! I don't comment but I check this thread every day! Keep the songs coming! smile.gif

Sure will biggrin.gif thank you Gabriel smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 23 2011, 08:32 AM
Instructor
Another pretty underrated band - Dark New Day, and their song 'Follow the sun down'. These guys have been friends for a long, long time and have waited about 12 years to make this band. All of them activated in various other famous groups (Creed, Sevendust, Stereomud). Too bad they disbanded after 2 albums and an unreleased one.

Check this out:

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 23 2011, 09:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 21 2011, 12:50 PM) *
I was particularly impressed about this lady's interpretation of this song smile.gif I guess Madonna kinda rocks sometimes wink.gif

Girl sings perfectly, otherwise they are from Serbia wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 23 2011, 09:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Jun 23 2011, 08:11 PM) *
Girl sings perfectly, otherwise they are from Serbia wink.gif

Ummm, Sinisa, is that a bad thing?

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 23 2011, 09:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 23 2011, 10:24 PM) *
Ummm, Sinisa, is that a bad thing?

Probably, that she was born in America or England, would be greater star than Madonna !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 24 2011, 12:33 AM
Great thread cosmin smile.gif Some killer songs/bands that I'd have probably never come across otherwise. Keep it up!

Just to throw something wacky in the mix, here is AUSTRIAN DEATH MACHINE (An Aaaahhnold tribute band) with "Get to the choppa!"

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jun 24 2011, 12:33 AM

+Quote Post
moleman
Jun 24 2011, 05:36 AM
Learning Roadie
I liked the Godmode song a lot. Romanian sounds very cool when sung.

If you have any more hometown recommendations I would love to hear them smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 24 2011, 07:35 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jun 23 2011, 11:33 PM) *
Great thread cosmin smile.gif Some killer songs/bands that I'd have probably never come across otherwise. Keep it up!

Just to throw something wacky in the mix, here is AUSTRIAN DEATH MACHINE (An Aaaahhnold tribute band) with "Get to the choppa!"

Hahahah biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif when I'm with Voodoo, we have a thing for Schwartzie's style. This is so awesome biggrin.gif I'll keep the stuff coming mates smile.gif thanks!!

QUOTE (moleman @ Jun 24 2011, 04:36 AM) *
I liked the Godmode song a lot. Romanian sounds very cool when sung.

If you have any more hometown recommendations I would love to hear them smile.gif

Hey mate! Thank you tongue.gif I'll keep them coming wink.gif

I have a big soft spot for Australian bands, so I guess there's gonna be some around here smile.gif

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
Jun 24 2011, 06:10 PM
May I suggest 2 songs from Shinedown?

The sound of Madness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGt-8adyabk (the sound is amazing, isn't it? )

This is a lynryd Skynryd song made by Shinedown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbN99f9esS4...;feature=relmfu (of course the american flag at the beginning tongue.gif )

I still don't know how to put the videos in here and not the link sad.gif if you can do it (and teach me how to do it) would be great!!!

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 24 2011, 09:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (El Fortinero @ Jun 24 2011, 05:10 PM) *
May I suggest 2 songs from Shinedown?

The sound of Madness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGt-8adyabk (the sound is amazing, isn't it? )

This is a lynryd Skynryd song made by Shinedown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbN99f9esS4...;feature=relmfu (of course the american flag at the beginning tongue.gif )

I still don't know how to put the videos in here and not the link sad.gif if you can do it (and teach me how to do it) would be great!!!

Hey mate!

Try clicking on the 'Share' tab in the youtube videos and from there choose 'Embed' copy the code wherever you need the video to be embedded, and there you have it:D

I love Shinedown! Seen them live in 2009, but Shaun's voice was a little bad, dunno why... They rock anyway biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

51 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:39 AM