2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Are You A Singer?, how beneficial it is for guitar players?
El Fortinero
post Jul 29 2011, 07:23 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 13.001

Well Mr. Lupu count me in! and then we can start a new website www.vocalmasterclass.net ! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

now seriously, i truly believe that singing is harder than playing any instrument, because is something that you have to feel, you can´t see what's going on inside your body, you can´t see what´s happening inside the body of your fav singer ( you can´t see "his finger when doing the solo" i hope you understand )

Another thing that makes singing a difficult skill is that (al least in my country) it seems that everyone knows how to sing, they are all singers man, so they are criticizing every time. So if you are starting with the "singing process" you will find a lot of people telling you to shut up, that "you were not born to be a singer" you "dont have it" as the american idols judges says. and maybe you don't have it to become a big superstar, but deffinitivle you can learn how to sign "nice".

Just desire man it's all that you need

QUOTE (CDP @ Jul 28 2011, 08:19 PM) *
I used to be the worst singer in the world. When my kids were little and I sung to songs on the radio they would yell at me to stop. Even my loving wife told me to stop singing because it was upsetting her:-)

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2016 - 06:12 AM