> Cheap & Awesome Headphones?
Ivan Milenkovic
post Aug 19 2011, 09:02 AM
Post #21

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 3.341

Don't worry Besip, just install the software, and let us know when you do, so we can help you further. Then you can record the tone from your amp into the laptop. First try this solution that Todd recommended because it's more cheaper than getting that external card (which will not solve your problems that much, better save cash for POD Studio GX).

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
besip
post Aug 19 2011, 11:13 AM
Post #22

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 2.798

QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Aug 19 2011, 09:02 AM) *
Don't worry Besip, just install the software, and let us know when you do, so we can help you further. Then you can record the tone from your amp into the laptop. First try this solution that Todd recommended because it's more cheaper than getting that external card (which will not solve your problems that much, better save cash for POD Studio GX).

i was instaled this...but the sound coming trough my laptop speakers is not even guitar sound smile.gif mad.gif and always before i open the Amplitube 3 i was informed then i must authorized this within 7 days

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Sinister
post Aug 19 2011, 05:27 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 13.486

QUOTE (besip @ Aug 19 2011, 10:13 AM) *
i was instaled this...but the sound coming trough my laptop speakers is not even guitar sound smile.gif mad.gif and always before i open the Amplitube 3 i was informed then i must authorized this within 7 days

I noticed the sound quality coming directly from my laptop's speakers was bad. Then i plugged my headset directly into the interface (not the laptop), and the quality was x10 better. Though i'm not sure if all interfaces have a headphone jack, i've only had one before =X

This post has been edited by Sinister: Aug 19 2011, 05:28 PM

+Quote Post
besip
post Aug 20 2011, 07:36 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 2.798

QUOTE (Sinister @ Aug 19 2011, 05:27 PM) *
I noticed the sound quality coming directly from my laptop's speakers was bad. Then i plugged my headset directly into the interface (not the laptop), and the quality was x10 better. Though i'm not sure if all interfaces have a headphone jack, i've only had one before =X

it's going to be out of topic rolleyes.gif i don't get you ..what kind of interface you use??
btw-i was instal ASIO driver and after thet i was start hear the guitar sound over the Amplitube but tl lot of interference+ power chords and distorsion sound horible

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 06:10 PM