> The Stupidity Of Humanity
MonkeyDAthos
post Aug 13 2011, 11:40 PM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 11.477

i came across this, on facebook.

some boys in Brazil, set fire to a dog, and record them while they were watching the dog being burned alive, till death.

>: o i am super mad and disappointing with humans, people like them should be burned alive.

/video link removed - Bogdan

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
post Aug 14 2011, 12:27 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 6.965

Sick *%$& %$#@!@#$...

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
K1R
post Aug 14 2011, 12:30 AM
Post #3

Learning Rock Star

Member No.: 10.996

Oh my god.. I just have no words sad.gif It's sadly that beings like these exist...

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
post Aug 14 2011, 02:30 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 4.733

they say acts like this almost always lead into Homicide

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
post Aug 14 2011, 02:31 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 12.764

QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Aug 13 2011, 06:40 PM) *
i came across this, on facebook.

some boys in Brazil, set fire to a dog, and record them while they were watching the dog being burned alive, till death.

there's a video on that site.

>: o i am super mad and disappointing with humans, people like them should be burned alive.

sad.gif I can't even click the link to watch, I just can't stand people doing stuff like that to animals. It makes me feel so much hate and ignorant thoughts as to what should be done to them kids.

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez RG920QM (Black Ice) , Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez RG470XL (Black Perl) , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Kemper Profiling Amp , Mesa Mark 5:25

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
post Aug 14 2011, 05:08 AM
Post #6

I kinda wished the poor doggie ran back into the house and burn it to the ground, some kinda karma. Torture and abuse with no remores, even taking pleasure in it, that's just pure evil. I actually wondered if the dog is better off dead, free from all that cruelty, it looked like they beated it beforehand, etc. sad.gif Is there a doggie heaven?

Some people don't deserve pets, some need to be locked up.

Hope they get the help they so badly need before something worst happens to them, looks like they already have a few thousand after their blood. There's a lot of confusion over what hell is (since it's been told there's a lake of fire, most believe it's all just fire and everyone will burn there) but it's actually said to be more a prison to prevent the evil things like this from happening, you end up trapping yourself into and having to live with your mistakes. You get what's coming to you.

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Aug 14 2011, 05:09 AM

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
post Aug 14 2011, 09:58 AM
Post #7

Experienced Guitar Hero

Member No.: 5.185

I have no sympathy for animal abusers, but what makes me really mad are people that eat meat & excite about such things. Investigate how animals are treated when they are transformed to food, and You will understand that being burned alive isn't exactly so bad in comparison to living in a "animal concentration work camp". And don't start talking about how one must eat meat, there are thousands of living evidences that it is a lie.

PS: I eat animals, their pain isn't important enough not to eat their tasty flesh.

This post has been edited by Marek Rojewski: Aug 14 2011, 09:59 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
post Aug 14 2011, 11:30 AM
Post #8

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 6.085

Such a psychopath, no comments!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
post Aug 14 2011, 07:33 PM
Post #9

Instructor
Group Icon

Member No.: 1.289

It's so sad that there is people like them in the world.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
post Aug 15 2011, 04:21 AM
Post #10

Instructor
Group Icon

Member No.: 7.730

i dont wanna look up for that video, nonsense.

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
post Aug 15 2011, 07:55 AM
Post #11

It's actually kinda haunted me for the past few days since I've watched it.
So disturbing, also cause the dog looks a bit like my own pet (small white jack russel).

R.I.P

One thing I wonder, is how evil grows more evil (even feeds against itself), people would be willing to do the same and burn them alive for what they have done (but then they would be no better), but you also can't just stand idle by. So what do you do to inhuman people like that?

--------------------

Play Games Arcade

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
post Aug 15 2011, 08:11 AM
Post #12

Instructor
Group Icon

Member No.: 9.820

QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Aug 15 2011, 07:55 AM) *
So what do you do to inhuman people like that?

Send in The Punisher. It's the only way..

But seriously, people usually do stuff like this when they've got something seriously wrong in their heads because of something in their life. Bottled up anger, resentments and other negative emotions usually surface in violent ways involving cruelty and torment. Of course they should be held responsible but also one has to look at where it starts too.

I hate stuff like this, I can't even let myself think about it or I just get too upset.

--------------------

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
post Aug 15 2011, 09:29 AM
Post #13

Tone Seeker

Member No.: 4.519

I know stories about kids who shoved their pet rabbit into freezer, shligshotted rocks into birds, stomped hedgehogs to death etc. Kids really don't know what is right / wrong if nobody isn't telling.

I don't know those kids age but I say it up to parents to tell what to do and don't.
And isn't there lots of homeless dogs in Brazil ? And people don't give a shait of them...
So people ignorance (for kids and dogs) is one reason for actions like this.

Do that in here Finland you get sued into court, get a penalty, lose rights to have a pet in your whole life and people from Hesy and Animalia will get you.

But hey let's slip this topic into space of megabits shall we ? wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
fkalich
post Aug 15 2011, 10:57 AM
Post #14

Member No.: 1.189

There is a big difference between eating food, and taking enjoyment in watching one suffer an agonizing death. Meat eaters are either oblivious to the conditions of animals bread for food, or they block it out. But they do not get enjoyment out of the suffering.

BTW, I don't eat mammal meat. All mammals like us have a neocortex. It is proven by neurological research that all consciousness and sense of "self" in a human is located in the neocortex. Most neurologists believe that all non-mammals really have no conscious mind, it is an illusion that they have one, they are just biological robots. But I think we can assume that all mammals do have a conscious mind and sense of self, as they have a neocortex.

There is no food I like better than beef, but but for me, eating a being so close to me on the evolutionary tree, with a conscious mind and sense of self, make me feel sort of evil. So I refrain. I have been tempted, picked up some beef at the super market, but I just put it back thinking "no I can't do itl".

QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Aug 14 2011, 03:58 AM) *
I have no sympathy for animal abusers, but what makes me really mad are people that eat meat & excite about such things. Investigate how animals are treated when they are transformed to food, and You will understand that being burned alive isn't exactly so bad in comparison to living in a "animal concentration work camp". And don't start talking about how one must eat meat, there are thousands of living evidences that it is a lie.

PS: I eat animals, their pain isn't important enough not to eat their tasty flesh.

Don't watch things like this, next time. I never do. What do you do about monsters? Well nothing. It is a big world. Myself, I am on the humane society mailing list, and I keep track of how my elected public officials vote on animal protection issues. They do a lot of good. For example, dog and cock fighting is now a federal crime, you go to prison. A top level football player named Mike Vick here went to prison for that. That was the Humane Society's doing. I participated by putting my name on the petitions, and emailing my congressmen, and the public outcry pressured the government to toughen the laws. But I would not give the human monsters the benefit of emotion. I think the world would be better of without them, but it is not my call. So I think the best you can do is be above it, not get emotional, anymore than you would with some virulent virus, look at them that way.

Here the link for the Australian Humane Society. I don't know if New Zealand's chapter is as politically active as the US one is, or the International organization. I have seen in the US how they really have made an impact of how congress votes to protect animals.

http://www.hsi.org.au/

QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Aug 15 2011, 01:55 AM) *
So disturbing, also cause the dog looks a bit like my own pet (small white jack russel).

R.I.P

One thing I wonder, is how evil grows more evil (even feeds against itself), people would be willing to do the same and burn them alive for what they have done (but then they would be no better), but you also can't just stand idle by. So what do you do to inhuman people like that?

This post has been edited by fkalich: Aug 15 2011, 11:18 AM

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
post Aug 15 2011, 11:04 AM
Post #15

Member No.: 12.764

QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Aug 15 2011, 02:55 AM) *

R.I.P

I think most people wouldn't be doing it for evil reason, some may see it as an eye for an eye. I just think that when someone does something so drastic there should be repercussion. For instance how some countries cane, of how a thief may lose fingers/hand for stealing. Something that will make you and everyone around you remember without having to kill them. I believe the guilt and the humility from others would be worse than death for certain things.

I have no issues eating meat. I'm thankful enough that we have some local farms that raise animals for food. You can drive past and see a huge open land and they are out chewing on the grass and doing what they do. We also get eggs from my parents friend who has a couple hens kinda reminds me of the show Lassie how they feed them the seed and that daily. That doesn't bother me. I'm with most I can't stand when you see that they almost look like an assembly line and they are just shoved around like boxes of cereal.

QUOTE (fkalich)
watch things like this, next time. I never do. What do you do about monsters? Well nothing. It is a big world. Myself, I am on the humane society mailing list, and I keep track of how my elected public officials vote on animal protection issues. They do a lot of good. For example, dog and cock fighting is now a federal crime, you go to prison. A top level football player here went to prison for that. But I would not give them the benefit of emotion. I think the world would be better of without them, but it is not my call. So I think the best you can do is be above it, not get emotional, anymore than you would with some virulent virus, look at them that way.

I so remember that. The newspaper in my area the last few days have been talking about animal cruelty and how they wish to raise the standards of it a bit more because its almost non-existent, which I'm all for. But I'm glad to see this happening to not only protect animals but eventually people from people.

This post has been edited by SpaseMoonkey: Aug 15 2011, 11:11 AM

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez RG920QM (Black Ice) , Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez RG470XL (Black Perl) , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Kemper Profiling Amp , Mesa Mark 5:25

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
MickeM
post Aug 15 2011, 11:33 AM
Post #16

Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader

Member No.: 1.062

It's not done out of evil, these people are sick for real - emotional disturbance.

Close to 50 percent of serial killers have abused animals as a kid. More than 50 percent of serial killers acted out pyromaniac as kids.

Judging by the statistics these kids will go far.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
post Aug 15 2011, 07:32 PM
Post #17

In New Zealand we got Paw Justice and SPCA: http://www.pawjustice.co.nz/

I watched a true movie once about a serial killer, growing up as a kid was abused by other kids and ended up taking the hate/anger out at small creatures likes ant, then birds, pet mouse (blaming it on a cat), became a cat killer, and finally moving his way up to no emotional feelings to take out his class mates in a forest. It is a gateway to killing... he was treated (over protected by his mother) most of his childhood (told it wasn't his fault, etc) and went to a huge mass murdering rampage as an adult before getting taken out by snipers. Too young to understand your actions is a lie.

--------------------

Play Games Arcade

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
post Aug 15 2011, 10:22 PM
Post #18

Instructor
Group Icon

Member No.: 3.341

Man, humanity is just begging for trouble. I wonder how is this happening? How can humans be such an animals? People can be far the worst savages in this world.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
post Aug 16 2011, 01:37 AM
Post #19

Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 1.304

For our greatest evils we have a greater good.

Had to cheer this thread up laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th January 2017 - 06:09 AM