> NAH this can't be...

... the opportunity of your lifetime to learn guitar? - It is, but only if you do one of the following:

* Send me a pm and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

-- Sinisa

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dslr Freaks !, tips and tricks
Cosmin Lupu
post Oct 13 2013, 12:40 PM
Post #121

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 10.636

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Oct 12 2013, 11:43 AM) *
Thanks man! It's just with my Canon 550D with the stock 18-55mm lense. I want a better one at some point, but I don't have the money for now tongue.gif

Thanks, Cosmin! smile.gif I'm sure you could. I'm no pro photographer at all, far from it, but I managed it.

This has inspired me to bring my camera when I go visit my girlfriend's place these next few days. Bringing my laptop as well so I can maybe even write some stuff smile.gif

Truth is, since i am being friends with a lot of great Romanian photographers, anything that would come out of my camera would suck in comparison to theirs - my FB wall is always flooded with amazing pics. so... eh...

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
post Oct 13 2013, 01:58 PM
Post #122

Instructor
Group Icon

Member No.: 6.085

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 13 2013, 01:40 PM) *
Truth is, since i am being friends with a lot of great Romanian photographers, anything that would come out of my camera would suck in comparison to theirs - my FB wall is always flooded with amazing pics. so... eh...

So... don't you put them on Facebook, put them here... laughter never enough biggrin.gif tongue.gif

..kidding wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
post Oct 14 2013, 07:17 AM
Post #123

Instructor
Group Icon

Member No.: 10.636

I will have to make some pics for the PRS Akerfeldt smile.gif I will try your advice and maybe you can tell me what I could do to improve biggrin.gif Thank you in advance!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Caelumamittendum
post Oct 14 2013, 07:23 AM
Post #124

Learning Rock Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 5.298

Yes! Go ahead and do that!

I didn't get to take any pictures. Maybe I'll take some photos of my strat, so I can sell it when I get home laugh.gif

Just kidding, it's not for sale...yet. Or maybe you've made me change my mind ph34r.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2017 - 04:38 AM