The Defense Of Honor!
Sinisa Cekic
Sep 11 2011, 12:35 AM
Instructor
Until a few years ago I had a rock suit! I dressed him for a special gigs, and I really felt special in it! The really old cowboy boots, faded jeans and simple T-shirt! Now, on one occasion I wanted to wear it and asked my wife where's my suit,and she replied - I threw it, it was old, so I thought ....!?!?! whaaaat.......................... mad.gif ...Missing is a second to explode!!! Hahaahah,my god smile.gif

So,do you have a favorite piece of clothing which you would defend with your own life?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 11 2011, 02:03 AM
GMC:er
My PRACTICE! Tshirt! wink.gif

Attached Image

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Sep 11 2011, 03:07 AM
Instructor
i do have this black-ish tshirt with grey spots on it that i love, jt's the cheapest t shirt you can find around, but i made that color with my hands and also mad some cuts on the shirt that i love, you can even see it on my second GMC cartoon biggrin.gif and many of my lessons.

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Sep 11 2011, 04:58 AM
GMC:er
well is more an accessory than a piece of clothe, but i would defend till dead the wrist band, from dave mustaine that i catched when they play here in march with slayer

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 11 2011, 10:58 AM
Instructor
OMG, Sinisa that must have sucked badly !! ohmy.gif

Nobody throws away a man's footwear ! cool.gif

For me, it's a pair of very un-metal Adidas sports trousers. You can see them in my Michael Schenker lesson. My girlfriend doesn't like me wearing them in public and really didn't want me to wear them for a GMC lesson either... but they rock !

In my defence, I was wearing them the first time we met so they must have some pulling power !! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Sep 12 2011, 04:55 AM
Instructor
I have a black shirt which I really love and fell good on it smile.gif but it changes from time to time

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:32 PM