Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "i" (metal)
Hungus
post Jul 26 2007, 02:12 PM
Post #21

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 2.380

Yhea I think you should deffinitly atleast give those 1st two albums a shot. I have been reading a few different posts by you and noticed that as far as metal goes we have fairly similar tastes so you might like them... or you might not.

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
post Jul 26 2007, 02:12 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 1.061

QUOTE (shredmandan @ Jul 26 2007, 01:05 PM) *
I checked them out from your link.I'm always like stuck in the middle with bands like this.I dont like this type of singing but, this is the type of music i love to play.Much respect for these singer's because i dontthink people really understand how hard it is to keep your voice show after show singing like this.It's definatly a talent and should not be looked at as just screaming and noise.It's just not for me though.Im into a singer that can sing and scream through the whole song.I always get stuck with music where i love the band but dont like the vocals or vice versa

Hehe yeah, I understand. I was the same, but after a while I got used to it, and now I love it!
Oh and btw, Abbath(I/Immortal) have a very different growlin vocal. I personally love it, but maybe its a bit hard for some to like it. Nocturno Culto got the best vocals ever, without a doubt. The A blaze in the northern sky album, In the shadow of the horns... "Nocturno Cultooooo!:" - "Face of the goat in the mirroooooor!" OMG!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Owen
post Jul 26 2007, 09:04 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 2.113

I think the vocals for this is pretty poor, he sticks in the same range, and his tech sounds bad?

The rest is pretty standard.

"I"Tunes? tongue.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
kyeric
post Aug 23 2007, 12:11 AM
Post #24

Member No.: 1.440

I got their album as soon as it came out because of Abbath. I'm a big Immortal fan, especially their newer stuff(SoND, DiB, AtHoW).

I'm not much into the black metal stuff, but(for those that don't like black metal, either) this is far from black metal, IMO. Like some have already mentioned, it definitely has an Immortal taste to it(obviously, with Abbath and Demonaz involved) and some Iron Maiden and Motorhead.

Excellent album.

EDIT: Didn't even realize I already posted in this thread! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by kyeric: Aug 23 2007, 12:14 AM

+Quote Post
Robin
post Aug 23 2007, 12:14 AM
Post #25

Member No.: 1.061

QUOTE (kyeric @ Aug 22 2007, 11:11 PM) *
I got their album as soon as it came out because of Abbath. I'm a big Immortal fan, especially their newer stuff(SoND, DiB, AtHoW).

I'm not much into the black metal stuff, but(for those that don't like black metal, either) this is far from black metal, IMO. Like some have already mentioned, it definitely has an Immortal taste to it(obviously, with Abbath and Demonaz involved) and some Iron Maiden and Motorhead.

Excellent album.

Yeah its far from black metal indeed smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2017 - 07:52 AM