Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My New Schecter, Ho Hum!
kahall
post May 16 2007, 03:52 AM
Post #1

Learning Roadie

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.393

I cannot believe what a difference a nice, and I mean sweet, great looking, well made, easy to play, and good sounding guitar has made in my playing abilities. Woo HOO! I almost hyperventilated when I plugged it in the first time and played a few of the licks learned here at GMC. I hesitated to buy a new one thinking I needed to get a lot better before I spent the $$, but this has and is going to really make the hard work sound like it should. Can you tell I am excited?
Anyway it is a Schecter C-1 Plus. Have a look. I love it

Here is a link with the specs.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rock
post May 16 2007, 04:21 AM
Post #2

GMC:er

Member No.: 1.285

QUOTE (kahall @ May 16 2007, 03:52 AM) *
I cannot believe what a difference a nice, and I mean sweet, great looking, well made, easy to play, and good sounding guitar has made in my playing abilities. Woo HOO! I almost hyperventilated when I plugged it in the first time and played a few of the licks learned here at GMC. I hesitated to buy a new one thinking I needed to get a lot better before I spent the $$, but this has and is going to really make the hard work sound like it should. Can you tell I am excited?
Anyway it is a Schecter C-1 Plus. Have a look. I love it

Here is a link with the specs.

Congratulations! Great looking guitar. I bought a C-1 Classic a few months ago and love it. I chose the blue color. They make the C-1 with the color you chose and I have to say when I saw it on the wall, I was impressed. If it were available when I purchased, I think I would have chosen the same color as yours. Although I really like the look of mine as well. Good luck man.

Rock

+Quote Post
blindwillie
post May 16 2007, 07:22 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 1.434

Mmmm, a beauty.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
stratman33
post May 16 2007, 09:30 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 1.300

man, that is awesome.wish i could afford one.(parents wouldnt let me buy a guitar that expensive anyway, they say im to young).

--------------------

+Quote Post
kahall
post May 17 2007, 02:25 AM
Post #5

Learning Roadie

QUOTE (Rock @ May 15 2007, 10:21 PM) *
Congratulations! Great looking guitar. I bought a C-1 Classic a few months ago and love it. I chose the blue color. They make the C-1 with the color you chose and I have to say when I saw it on the wall, I was impressed. If it were available when I purchased, I think I would have chosen the same color as yours. Although I really like the look of mine as well. Good luck man.

Rock

They did not have the blue or the black one that I now see they do make. I might have went for one of them had they had them in stock. But I had to have it RIGHT NOW.

QUOTE (stratman33 @ May 16 2007, 03:30 PM) *
man, that is awesome.wish i could afford one.(parents wouldnt let me buy a guitar that expensive anyway, they say im to young).

I never said I could afford it..heh! You have way more time than I do to get many guitars in your life time.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
VinceG
post May 19 2007, 08:32 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 973

awesome. I have the same guitar but only in cherry. The finish is very beautiful and the neck is smooth as butter. Great choice!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
kahall
post Mar 2 2008, 07:04 AM
Post #7

Learning Roadie

and today my wife paid it off for my Bday! Awwe, she's so sweet. Now....maybe a cheaper Schecter with a whammy bar for fun. rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
KloCkWorXx
post Mar 2 2008, 07:22 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 3.622

u could just save money n get a whammy pedal... its pretty spot on and u wont go out of tune n have the hassle of restringing haha..

--------------------
My gear:
epi zakk wylde
ec 1000 cherry
js 100 w dimarzios
dean from hell
5150 half stack
micro cube
Effects: boss delay dd-6, EH small clone chorus, Wylde Wah, Heil talkbox, Boss super overdrive, Rp 250
NS2 Noise Suppressor, DOD YJM308 Yngwie Malmsteen Overdrive

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2017 - 05:32 PM