2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Dog Ate My Chocolate !
Bossie
post Jan 3 2012, 04:31 AM
Post #21


GMC:er
*

Group: Members
Posts: 628
Joined: 22-June 10
From: Belgium
Member No.: 10.711



I had a Beagle ...he was a real thief ..they're known for that! Even the neighbours caught him stealing food at their house!! rolleyes.gif

unfortunately he passed away couple of weeks ago...lots of memories from that lil guy..
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Alex Feather
post Jan 3 2012, 04:35 AM
Post #22


Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Posts: 4.332
Joined: 21-November 11
From: Los Angeles
Member No.: 14.398



A string. It took a while for it to come out all the way. It was gross!


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post Jan 3 2012, 06:03 AM
Post #23


GMC:er
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Posts: 13.742
Joined: 23-December 09
From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Member No.: 8.794



BEN! Chocolate is toxic to dogs! Seriously man. They can get really ill from it. It it's a small amount and a decent size dog it's probably fine. But here is a link about it. I had a relative lose a pet this way.

http://www.dogownersdigest.com/news/librar...poisoning.shtml


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
post Jan 3 2012, 07:49 PM
Post #24


Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Posts: 13.764
Joined: 11-March 10
From: England
Member No.: 9.820



QUOTE (Bossie @ Jan 3 2012, 03:31 AM) *
I had a Beagle ...he was a real thief ..they're known for that! Even the neighbours caught him stealing food at their house!! rolleyes.gif

unfortunately he passed away couple of weeks ago...lots of memories from that lil guy..


Haha, he sounded like a great character.... sorry to hear he passed away.

QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Jan 3 2012, 03:35 AM) *
A string. It took a while for it to come out all the way. It was gross!


Not a guitar string ???? unsure.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 3 2012, 05:03 AM) *
BEN! Chocolate is toxic to dogs! Seriously man. They can get really ill from it. It it's a small amount and a decent size dog it's probably fine. But here is a link about it. I had a relative lose a pet this way.

http://www.dogownersdigest.com/news/librar...poisoning.shtml



Thanks Todd.. yes I did know that dogs and chocolate were mutually exclusive ... although I swear Whizzy has a stomach that can tolerate anything. It amazes me, the things that dog has eaten. But rest assured, no more accidental choc for her !!! wink.gif


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 


RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th January 2017 - 02:09 PM