> New
Jack Gibson
post May 29 2007, 11:45 PM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.948

Hey everyone =)
You can call me Jack. I just started GMC yesterday and its awsome. I started playing a couple of months ago, maybe longer. I know all the basics chords, scales, notes, all that jazz. I dont want too play Rythm any more I want too do Solo stuff like my favorite guitarist like Jimmi Hendrix, John Mayer. Im not the fastest...hell I'll be honest, im not at all that great at speed stuff. Can any one please help me find a video that can teach me how too solo fast and stuff like that? I want too blow peoples minds with my rock but I cant do fast solos and stuff like that. How can I boost my skills in the fast stuff? 'Cuz I've tryed some of the stuff and its hard. If any one has any ideas or thoughts or even suggestions that they can give me that would be awsome. Maybe a video of here I over looked? Thanks, much appreciated! =)

Sincerly
Jack

This post has been edited by Jack Gibson: May 29 2007, 11:47 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
stratman33
post May 30 2007, 12:07 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 1.300

watch kris's speed picking lessons, and tapping lessons.that teaches you how to play fast.Oh and welcome to GMC!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Suib
post May 30 2007, 01:55 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 1.441

Yeah, you should take a look at the alternate picking lessons. But, it's not going to just happen overnight. I know it will take a while but if you stick with it it should come eventually. smile.gif

--------------------
"THAT ONE GUITAR!!!" - Foriegner

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2017 - 05:43 AM