New Collab!
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 27 2012, 08:55 AM
Instructor
Hey everyone!

I just finished the final mix for the 'Driving at night' Video Collab, which you can watch here:

Congratulations to everyone participating!

Now the question is: what sort of collab would you like us to work together on? I am planning on starting a new one next week and I was curious to know what you guys would enjoy!

Let's share thoughts!

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Apr 27 2012, 11:31 AM
Instructor
How about Reggae with a dark twist ? cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 27 2012, 01:38 PM
Instructor
Yeah! I would love that man! biggrin.gif Some metal/ dancehall mix tongue.gif would you be in?

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Apr 27 2012, 02:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 27 2012, 01:38 PM) *
Yeah! I would love that man! biggrin.gif Some metal/ dancehall mix tongue.gif would you be in?

I think I would, yes cool.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 27 2012, 07:02 PM
Instructor
Thanks for a wonderful suggestion smile.gif so what do you guys think, should we go for this one together?

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Apr 28 2012, 06:22 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 27 2012, 06:02 PM) *
Thanks for a wonderful suggestion smile.gif so what do you guys think, should we go for this one together?

Sounds like a good idea. I'd be very interested to hear what you guys would put together. cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 28 2012, 09:09 AM
Instructor
It'll most definitely be awesome if you dudes come in full power! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 5 2012, 09:21 PM
Instructor
Alright mates! Here it is tongue.gif

Not too much of a dark twist yet, but I am hoping that we can twist it together biggrin.gif

Check out and why not PLEASE JOIN my new collab: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=44227

Cosmin

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:27 AM