> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

(8.6, Pass) German Power Metal I: Helloween, Lesson By Gabriel Leopardi
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 2 ] ** [40.00%]
9 [ 3 ] ** [60.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 5

Patrik Berg
May 8 2012, 04:34 AM
GMC:er
Original lesson: German Power Metal I: Helloween by Gabriel Leopardi

I learnt this lesson this morning and thought I should post the progress, thank you for your feedback

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 8 2012, 09:37 AM
Instructor
Hi Patrik, this is really good. Just a couple of slip ups here and there. Your picking hand is relaxed and consistent, just need to get the fretting hand patterns learned. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 8 2012, 04:52 PM
Instructor
Hey Patrick, as Ben says - you are playing relaxed and it seems that the only thing parting you from perfection with this take is a bit more slow practice to get it in your system better smile.gif

keep up the good work

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 8 2012, 06:07 PM
Instructor
Hi man! You are covering all these series! biggrin.gif This one is your best take from the German Power Metal lessons, if you fix some timing details in the fast AP with palm muting you will master it. Once again the problem is the timing in fast riffs. Concentrate on that! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
May 8 2012, 08:21 PM
Instructor
You did a good job! Timing was a little off on this one! I would suggest not to rush to post lesson take your time to really get into them and let it saddle!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
May 8 2012, 10:12 PM
Instructor
Good shot ! As you already know - noticeable timing issues ,but it's nothing that can't be resolved- consistent practice in the slower pace!

--------------------

+Quote Post
skennington
May 19 2012, 05:58 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
8.6 on this one..

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:46 AM