Reply to this topicStart new topic
> First Recording
Hemlok
post Jun 7 2007, 04:22 PM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.286

I recently ordered a cable off ebay with one end 1/4" and the other 1/8" just received it tonight, and I love it biggrin.gif

Before i worked out how to record, i connected my amp to my computer and used it as speakers and boy did it sound great. I always used to try and record little riffs and licks i make with my mobile phone or mp3 player, but unfortunately the sound quality is crap.

So for my first recording, I just played c minor pentatonic scale over a few minor chords.

This is it, it is small but I am tired and about to go to bed. Listen if you want to.

If your ears bleed don't say i didn't warn you! laugh.gif

Attached File  ABc_Minor.mp3 ( 591.06K ) Number of downloads: 217

This post has been edited by Hemlok: Jun 7 2007, 04:26 PM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Slammer
post Jun 7 2007, 09:17 PM
Post #2

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.688

QUOTE (Hemlok @ Jun 7 2007, 11:22 AM) *
I recently ordered a cable off ebay with one end 1/4" and the other 1/8" just received it tonight, and I love it biggrin.gif

Before i worked out how to record, i connected my amp to my computer and used it as speakers and boy did it sound great. I always used to try and record little riffs and licks i make with my mobile phone or mp3 player, but unfortunately the sound quality is crap.

So for my first recording, I just played c minor pentatonic scale over a few minor chords.

This is it, it is small but I am tired and about to go to bed. Listen if you want to.

If your ears bleed don't say i didn't warn you! laugh.gif

Attached File  ABc_Minor.mp3 ( 591.06K ) Number of downloads: 217

Don't worry, I have Bandaids laugh.gif

Not bad for a first recording, I remember the first time I tried Recording, there was so much Feedback, my neighbors ears were bleeding. wink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2017 - 08:05 PM