Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Downloadable Backing/example Tracks
Lurgen
post Jun 11 2007, 02:51 AM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.649

Would it be possible for the backing and demo version of the lesson (usually the first version) made available to subscribers as downloadable MP3s?

The reason I ask is one of my main tools for mastering a new piece is the Amazing Slow Downer. I slow the track down by about 10 or 15%, learn it then step up the pace. Unfortunately, the current setup here doesn't allow me to do that at all sad.gif

I also like to look selected sub-sections of either the backing or demo version of a lesson so I can focus on troublesome sections (which I also can't do with the current setup).

--------------------
Guitars: Fender American Vintage 1957 Stratocaster, Fender American Highway One, Maton MS2000 Deluxe
Amps: Fender Hotrod Deluxe, Roland Cube 60, Fender Frontman 25R
Effects: Boss BD-2, OS-2, DD-20, TU-2
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
post Jun 11 2007, 04:55 PM
Post #2

GMC Founder & Rocker
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 2

Unfortunately we don't offer the possiblity of downloading the backing tracks - we are however planning on offer more such possiblities...

--------------------

+Quote Post
kahall
post Jun 12 2007, 03:12 AM
Post #3

Learning Roadie

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.393

QUOTE (Lurgen @ Jun 10 2007, 08:51 PM) *
Would it be possible for the backing and demo version of the lesson (usually the first version) made available to subscribers as downloadable MP3s?

The reason I ask is one of my main tools for mastering a new piece is the Amazing Slow Downer. I slow the track down by about 10 or 15%, learn it then step up the pace. Unfortunately, the current setup here doesn't allow me to do that at all sad.gif

I also like to look selected sub-sections of either the backing or demo version of a lesson so I can focus on troublesome sections (which I also can't do with the current setup).

I know how to get around the problem of not being able to use ASD for the lessons and backing tracks, but I am not sure if it is ok to explain. Kris? Is it?

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th July 2017 - 05:49 PM