Tesseract In The Netherlands, tickets only 8 euros
snackajacks
Jul 2 2012, 10:15 AM
GMC:er
just ordered my tickets for tesseract for only 8 euros maybe some of you guys are
interested in this ?
here is the link : http://www.doornroosje.nl/agenda/2564/tesseract

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 2 2012, 04:06 PM
Instructor
I don't know them, but in the link are described as Djent... what can you tell us about them?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jul 2 2012, 09:05 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 2 2012, 03:06 PM) *
I don't know them, but in the link are described as Djent... what can you tell us about them?

Indeed it is djent. TesseracT is a progressive metal band from England
I recommend people to watch this video :

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 3 2012, 12:15 AM
Pretty spiff! Almost reminds me of Spiral Architect meets Nighwish a bit. Cool stuff!

QUOTE (snackajacks @ Jul 2 2012, 04:05 PM) *
Indeed it is djent. TesseracT is a progressive metal band from England
I recommend people to watch this video :

+Quote Post
mad
Jul 3 2012, 10:26 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Love them! I first heard about them in Cosmin's Djent thread:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=543634

And couldn't stop listening..
So I'm going to visit nijmegen in october - hope to see you there snacka!

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jul 3 2012, 10:35 AM
QUOTE (mad @ Jul 3 2012, 09:26 AM) *
Love them! I first heard about them in Cosmin's Djent thread:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=543634

And couldn't stop listening..
So I'm going to visit nijmegen in october - hope to see you there snacka!

Awesome !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 4 2012, 07:12 AM
Instructor
Marc! WHere exactly is this place and how close is it in respect to The Hague? smile.gif My cousin lives there, maybe we'll see this gig together, you and I biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jul 4 2012, 10:17 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 4 2012, 06:12 AM) *
Marc! WHere exactly is this place and how close is it in respect to The Hague? smile.gif My cousin lives there, maybe we'll see this gig together, you and I biggrin.gif

Its in Nijmegen.
Its is an hour and a half ride by car, ( 100km ) or with the train, From september on I have my own room in Breda, thats about 70km from the hague. and from there about 40km to Nijmegen.

Would be Awesome !

--------------------

+Quote Post
mad
Jul 4 2012, 11:06 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
I could pick you guys up doing a small road trip then.. for me it means driving 4.5h instead of 2,5h - no big deal (I'm used to make longer trips by car)

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jul 4 2012, 11:43 AM
QUOTE (mad @ Jul 4 2012, 10:06 AM) *
I could pick you guys up doing a small road trip then.. for me it means driving 4.5h instead of 2,5h - no big deal (I'm used to make longer trips by car)

I would just say the same, It is on a tuesday so I have school somewere till 3 or 4. its only an hour drive from my room.
Just make sure to get the tickets fast, because I think they wont last long for 8 euros XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jul 9 2012, 02:33 PM
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Jul 4 2012, 10:43 AM) *
I would just say the same, It is on a tuesday so I have school somewere till 3 or 4. its only an hour drive from my room.
Just make sure to get the tickets fast, because I think they wont last long for 8 euros XD

So mad and I already have our tickets biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 10 2012, 10:55 AM
Instructor
Marc, I have to talk to my cousin and see if I can visit him in that period in the Hague first biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:07 PM