> Making My Own Gp Tabs!
mattacuk
post Jun 13 2007, 07:05 PM
Post #1

Lets go fishing!
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 1.001

OK so I was wondering how easy is it to take a tab and run it through to make a Guitar Pro tab? There are a few GMC lessons id like to have a GP tab for so i was wondering if i can do it!! If so, how? smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
post Jun 13 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #2

Moderation Policy Director
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 1.167

QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jun 13 2007, 02:05 PM) *
OK so I was wondering how easy is it to take a tab and run it through to make a Guitar Pro tab? There are a few GMC lessons id like to have a GP tab for so i was wondering if i can do it!! If so, how? smile.gif

I did it for Curious Coincidence - you need to put it in note by note and then get the timing right, and listen to the video exhaustively - can be hard for something complex but its doable for someone with your advanced timing knowledge smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
post Jun 14 2007, 02:03 AM
Post #3

Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 1.304

Depends on the video, when i did it for "Curious Coincidence" it took me quite some time, hour and a half, but i did all of Pavels lessons in like, 45 minutes, maybe 12-15 of his lessons.

Which video you thinkin of doin?

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
post Jun 14 2007, 02:11 AM
Post #4

GMC:er

Group: Passive
Member No.: 2.062

QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jun 13 2007, 07:03 PM) *
Depends on the video, when i did it for "Curious Coincidence" it took me quite some time, hour and a half, but i did all of Pavels lessons in like, 45 minutes, maybe 12-15 of his lessons.

Which video you thinkin of doin?

i wanna do lavendel's beginner neoclassical, i think im try doing it today after i finish practicing my sweeps. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2017 - 02:06 PM