2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> This Is "me"!, A pretty good video example of my style....
AK Rich
post Aug 20 2012, 11:36 AM
Post #21

Learning Guitar Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 13.839

Hey Derper! I had a little time tonight to improvise a few takes over this cool backing.Although I thought the stuff I came up with before turning on the recorder sounded better this could be worse I guess , funny how that works. dry.gif Anyway here ya go. Love the backing man cool.gif nice find and thanks for sharing! smile.gif

[attachment=28608:funkyjam.mp3]

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
derper
post Aug 20 2012, 10:26 PM
Post #22

Learning Tone Master

Member No.: 14.316

That take has some really cool runs, and I dig the edgy vibe! Did you, by chance, either spend a bit of time on the lesson or happen to listen to my take? I hear a similar run near the end there, that I recognize from the original Scofield lesson.

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Aug 20 2012, 03:36 AM) *
Hey Derper! I had a little time tonight to improvise a few takes over this cool backing.Although I thought the stuff I came up with before turning on the recorder sounded better this could be worse I guess , funny how that works. dry.gif Anyway here ya go. Love the backing man cool.gif nice find and thanks for sharing! smile.gif

[attachment=28608:funkyjam.mp3]

--------------------

Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/emulator

Now.....go practice!!

+Quote Post
AK Rich
post Aug 20 2012, 11:06 PM
Post #23

Learning Guitar Hero

QUOTE (derper @ Aug 20 2012, 01:26 PM) *
That take has some really cool runs, and I dig the edgy vibe! Did you, by chance, either spend a bit of time on the lesson or happen to listen to my take? I hear a similar run near the end there, that I recognize from the original Scofield lesson.

Thanks Derper! No I haven't looked at the lesson at all , I just DL'ed the backing from this thread and played along , I did listen to the takes you did in this thread but thats it , I just did a few takes off the cuff and picked one I thought was decent. Now I am currious and will have to check out the original lesson smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
post Aug 24 2012, 04:45 AM
Post #24

Learning Guitar Hero

Hey man! cool.gif I just couldn't help myself and recorded a few more takes,this time with a more laid back feel. This is about the extent of my practice lately, sad.gif just a short warmup and then noodleing around with this backing for a little while every now and then.Fun backing with lots of possibilities for direction. smile.gif What do you think, you likey?

[attachment=28633:funkyjam2.mp3]

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th January 2017 - 10:24 PM