56 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
The Complaint Thread
The Uncreator
Jun 13 2007, 11:03 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Just complan about something, lets see what weird problems GMC Has smile.gif

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

I tried new strings yesterday, apparently im allergic to the coating the put on it an dmy hands swelled up to 3x there normal size, making a fist was impossible and it satyed like that for about 12 hours, i couldnt play guitar.

M High E String broke, and its a .13 gauge....

_ _ _

Lets hear em GMC!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AIB234
Jun 13 2007, 11:10 PM
GMC:er
Why don't ex-girlfriends just leave you alone when you've made it evident that you don't want to see or talk to them?

We're certainly not a couple anymore and we're not friends either. Leave me alone. You have another guy, go talk to him.

EDIT: I suppose I should also say that I don't dislike my ex, but she's not exactly the first person I think about in the morning. Besides, she has another guy, and I don't have another girl which makes things harder for me.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by AIB234: Jun 13 2007, 11:29 PM

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 13 2007, 11:20 PM
Moderation Policy Director
My elbow hurts and my little finger is a little numb - the doc gave me Naproxen and I can't drink beer for a week.

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jun 13 2007, 11:31 PM
was playin guitar hero 2, streched, hit a light burned my hand and for some reason all my guitar stamina has disappeared, playing licks for a time is impossible now mad.gif and im discovering how bad i am at picking smile.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jun 14 2007, 01:27 AM
When kris finds the time, expanding on the 101 lessons would be excellent. And we need a Shawn Lane Legato style lesson , Imo.

- John

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Jun 14 2007, 01:34 AM
i HATE The government and paris hilton and madonna AND my alternat picking sucks:(

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 14 2007, 01:42 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I also hate the fact that i have to special order all my .13 gauge strings!!!

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jun 14 2007, 02:41 AM
I hate the fact that i cant manage to play the Sweeping Tap lick at good speed in Pavel's Metal Solo Licks lesson!!!!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jun 14 2007, 08:45 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jun 14 2007, 12:20 AM) *
My elbow hurts and my little finger is a little numb - the doc gave me Naproxen and I can't drink beer for a week.

No beer!?! OMG! That's the best complaint so far.

QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Jun 14 2007, 02:34 AM) *
i HATE The government and paris hilton and madonna AND my alternat picking sucks:(

Paris Hilton, good one too.

My complaints for today:
Why do we have to work?
Why can't I have both the EMGs and a JB/Jazz combo in my guitar?
Why don't I have money to buy all the guitars and amps and stuff I want?

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
moles
Jun 14 2007, 08:50 AM
im hungry

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 14 2007, 11:17 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
The neighbours cat is always in my lawn (get our of my yard!!!). I hose it but it keeps coming back. Once it was stuck in my garage for a couple of days. The neighbours were soooooo worried since it's an indoor-cat. If it is, why the he** is it always in my yard?
It's also been locked into my other neighbours garage. Wtf
Two of my kids are at risc to develop allergy to cats (fur animals) so it shouldn't be around here at all, which I also told the neighbours about but since the cat is still running lose they don't seem to care.

Andrew, I ate Naproxen some years ago, there were no problem with alcohol. Doctors are such chicken... it's either that it it's me who have no problem mixing alcohol with drugs laugh.gif

And I will take tips on how to keep the cat away.

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 14 2007, 11:33 AM
QUOTE (moles @ Jun 14 2007, 02:50 AM) *
im hungry

Yes me 2 sad.gif

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jun 14 2007, 12:55 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jun 14 2007, 02:17 AM) *
The neighbours cat is always in my lawn (get our of my yard!!!). I hose it but it keeps coming back. Once it was stuck in my garage for a couple of days. The neighbours were soooooo worried since it's an indoor-cat. If it is, why the he** is it always in my yard?
It's also been locked into my other neighbours garage. Wtf
Two of my kids are at risc to develop allergy to cats (fur animals) so it shouldn't be around here at all, which I also told the neighbours about but since the cat is still running lose they don't seem to care.

Andrew, I ate Naproxen some years ago, there were no problem with alcohol. Doctors are such chicken... it's either that it it's me who have no problem mixing alcohol with drugs laugh.gif

Ha ha ha ha ha ha thats pretty funny. Well um there was a cat outside my house that kept coming back. I shot it with a pelt gun and it never came back.

- John

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 14 2007, 01:45 PM
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Jun 14 2007, 03:45 AM) *
Why do we have to work?

Aaargghh! With one insightful comment you cut to the core of my identity-defining angst ...

--------------------

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jun 14 2007, 01:55 PM
Lets go fishing!
Why do girls play games all the time? that pisses me right off! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jun 14 2007, 02:11 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jun 14 2007, 12:17 PM) *

You need these: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KecktyU46yI
Play this while you set it up: Orchid

--------------------

Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 14 2007, 02:22 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jun 14 2007, 06:17 AM) *

Your words are wise, and I am now going to call you the DoctorGuy as well since I prefer your advice to my doctor's smile.gif Actually my wife just told me the same thing. So ...

I have a new complaint:

Due to bad advice I went without drinking beer for several days sad.gif

(Makes me sound like an alkie - I'm not really ...)

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Jun 14 2007, 02:23 PM

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 14 2007, 02:37 PM
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Jun 14 2007, 03:11 PM) *
You need these: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KecktyU46yI
Play this while you set it up: Orchid

ROFL laugh.gif Those guys are too funny!

With that bear trap I could even go after the neighbours

QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jun 14 2007, 03:22 PM) *
Your words are wise, and I am now going to call you the DoctorGuy as well since I prefer your advice to my doctor's smile.gif Actually my wife just told me the same thing. So ...

I have a new complaint:

Due to bad advice I went without drinking beer for several days sad.gif

(Makes me sound like an alkie - I'm not really ...)

laugh.gif have a whiskey on me... rince down the pills with it even laugh.gif

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 14 2007, 02:48 PM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jun 14 2007, 01:55 PM) *
Ha ha ha ha ha ha thats pretty funny. Well um there was a cat outside my house that kept coming back. I shot it with a pelt gun and it never came back.
- John

haha I'm positive that would work... In fact, I can already see the front page on the paper - "A 37-year old father of three was arrested today after excessive cruelty to a cat in the otherwise so calm area. He shot the cat repeatedly, with a pelt gun, in from on all the kids in the playground. Appearantly he had been using Naproxen together with alcohol and went fataly insane before he went on a killing spree. Appearantly he was a member of GMC which may be terrorist cell or a form of network for exchange of ideas for terrorism acts. Police are looking into it now and have sent the swat team to find their spiritual leader, Kristofer Dahl"

...but sure Eat-Sleep-and-Jam, I am concidering it. If I had a gun loving teenager in the house I just might have got him a pelt gun for present to sort of get the job done and someone else gets the blame laugh.gif
Why don't you come and visit? wink.gif

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jun 14 2007, 03:00 PM
@Micke: Priceless biggrin.gif

--------------------

Ibanez 2550z

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post

56 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:34 PM