Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hi From St Louis, Usa
PB and J
post Jun 14 2007, 06:02 AM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 2.084

Just wanted to introduce myself here, its my first day and I'm already learning some great lead techniques!

I am now 22 years old. I first started playing guitar when I was only 11. I really only focused on playing rhythm . I've always wanted to play lead, but never thought I would ever be able to. After playing for 6 years with the same band, I decided I would go to college. Well, the band ended up parting ways. I have since graduated, and I am more into playing guitar and making myself better than ever before. I find myself practicing 3-6 hours a day without even realizing that much time has passed.

I'm so glad I found guitarmasterclass.net. I can already tell I'm making progress, and I just started today!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
post Jun 14 2007, 06:38 AM
Post #2

Group: Passive
Member No.: 2.062

QUOTE (PB and J @ Jun 13 2007, 11:02 PM) *
Just wanted to introduce myself here, its my first day and I'm already learning some great lead techniques!

I am now 22 years old. I first started playing guitar when I was only 11. I really only focused on playing rhythm . I've always wanted to play lead, but never thought I would ever be able to. After playing for 6 years with the same band, I decided I would go to college. Well, the band ended up parting ways. I have since graduated, and I am more into playing guitar and making myself better than ever before. I find myself practicing 3-6 hours a day without even realizing that much time has passed.

I'm so glad I found guitarmasterclass.net. I can already tell I'm making progress, and I just started today!

hey! welcome to GMC, we're glad to have you onboard! I hope you enjoy your stay and keep practicing! smile.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Slammer
post Jun 14 2007, 05:04 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.688

QUOTE (PB and J @ Jun 14 2007, 01:02 AM) *

Hey, Man.

Welcome to GMC!!

May your Journey into Learning some supercool Licks Begin!!

BTW, I grew up in Wildwood & Ballwin back during the Big Mac days. wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2017 - 01:50 PM