Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Would Like Some Help Please, Looking at maybe getting a Fender
VinceG
post Jun 19 2007, 08:43 AM
Post #21

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 973

Try the 60th Anniversarry Edition for bout $500. The pickups are very bluesy, and pretty good for RATM stuff, just w/ the right distortion like I do. It is made a Mexican Strat so thats a downside but tell you the truth, this guitar could have been compared to any high end fenders and still get its rightly praced and conditions. Trust me, when you hold on to this for the next 25 to 50 years, you can sell it for 2 or 3x as much. One of the reasons I bought it.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rokchik
post Jun 20 2007, 03:09 AM
Post #22

Moderator - The Dark Canuck
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 1.395

QUOTE (VinceG @ Jun 19 2007, 04:43 AM) *
Try the 60th Anniversarry Edition for bout $500. The pickups are very bluesy, and pretty good for RATM stuff, just w/ the right distortion like I do. It is made a Mexican Strat so thats a downside but tell you the truth, this guitar could have been compared to any high end fenders and still get its rightly praced and conditions. Trust me, when you hold on to this for the next 25 to 50 years, you can sell it for 2 or 3x as much. One of the reasons I bought it.

Thanks for the suggestion I'll check it out. There are so many Fenders to choose from...I'm starting to get a bit overwhelmed. I'm noticing now my main problem is availability. I now know the inventory of every guitar store in Newfoundland I think and none really have what I'm looking for. It's starting to drive me crazy...but I do still have more time as a few have new stuff ordered and it is over a month before I'll be getting to any of the stores to check out what they have in person. Too bad I have no patience...once I want something I have to get it like ASAP...I hate waiting.

This post has been edited by rokchik: Jun 20 2007, 03:09 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 12:00 PM