This Can Only Happen In Romania!
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 14 2012, 07:47 AM
Instructor
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I can already imagine the looks on a bunch of outraged Swiss people seeing this happening biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 14 2012, 09:21 AM
Instructor
Hahaha !! Love it ! laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 14 2012, 09:24 AM
Instructor
You'll be amazed to see how many other things can happen around here laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 14 2012, 09:26 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 14 2012, 09:24 AM) *
You'll be amazed to see how many other things can happen around here laugh.gif

Why do you think this is ? Is it because people know that they can get away with things as certain laws are not enforced ?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 14 2012, 02:09 PM
Instructor
hahaha he decided to go for the faster way to solve this problem... tongue.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 14 2012, 03:43 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 14 2012, 08:26 AM) *
Why do you think this is ? Is it because people know that they can get away with things as certain laws are not enforced ?

The law is enforced in a very very bad way... If for instance, the cops catch you with a beer, drinking on the street, they will question you and such, but if a bunch of gypsies are fighting in a barren terrain the cops will run away and do nothing. Trust me Ben, there are really REALLY sick things happening in here.

At night, a few years ago, I have seen a scene which will probably haunt me for the rest of my life. It was about 2 AM and I was with my ex band, coming back from a gig. At a crossroad near home, there was this Mercedes, having an open window and about 20-30 homeless children were each taking their turns at the Mercedes window to leave the money they have begged for during the day...

I have seen these children walking barefoot and with nothing but a T shirt and ragged training pants ...on ICE when outside there were -20 degrees Celsius...

I am wondering how many people on this planet really deserve to live...?

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 14 2012, 07:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 14 2012, 03:43 PM) *
The law is enforced in a very very bad way... If for instance, the cops catch you with a beer, drinking on the street, they will question you and such, but if a bunch of gypsies are fighting in a barren terrain the cops will run away and do nothing. Trust me Ben, there are really REALLY sick things happening in here.

At night, a few years ago, I have seen a scene which will probably haunt me for the rest of my life. It was about 2 AM and I was with my ex band, coming back from a gig. At a crossroad near home, there was this Mercedes, having an open window and about 20-30 homeless children were each taking their turns at the Mercedes window to leave the money they have begged for during the day...

I have seen these children walking barefoot and with nothing but a T shirt and ragged training pants ...on ICE when outside there were -20 degrees Celsius...

That is just low. Some seriously corrupt and amoral people out there. dry.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Sep 15 2012, 08:57 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 14 2012, 08:13 PM) *

ohmy.gif This sucks. I feel bad for them. I thought it was only here in India, begging homeless kids and stuff. But, now that I hear it from you, the situation is almost same in our countries big brother sad.gif I feel the same way, do they deserve to live, such lives. I feel its better not to have a life, if it has to be so bad, sad, and so much, MISERY sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 15 2012, 09:06 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ Sep 15 2012, 07:57 AM) *
ohmy.gif This sucks. I feel bad for them. I thought it was only here in India, begging homeless kids and stuff. But, now that I hear it from you, the situation is almost same in our countries big brother sad.gif I feel the same way, do they deserve to live, such lives. I feel its better not to have a life, if it has to be so bad, sad, and so much, MISERY sad.gif

I wasn't thinking of the poor children, but about those wretched foul criminals leaving them in the extreme cold to beg...

+Quote Post
Yash
Sep 15 2012, 09:15 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 15 2012, 01:36 PM) *
I wasn't thinking of the poor children, but about those wretched foul criminals leaving them in the extreme cold to beg...

Same here... same here dry.gif One begs, other steals mad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Sep 15 2012, 02:03 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 14 2012, 07:00 PM) *
That is just low. Some seriously corrupt and amoral people out there. dry.gif

this is disgusting to say the least,but
if the standard for decency is thrown out,if there is no black and white
and morality is what mankind thinks it should be
there is no difference between them and mother teresa( they are just doing what works for them)

so we need to ask ourselves?-- is there a standard and where does it come from

+Quote Post
Fran
Sep 15 2012, 04:12 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
laugh.gif awesome

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
thefireball
Sep 15 2012, 07:33 PM
Learning Roadie
WOW. I would have never thought of that with the car boot! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 16 2012, 02:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (thefireball @ Sep 15 2012, 06:33 PM) *
WOW. I would have never thought of that with the car boot! laugh.gif

Bran, trust me man, you'd be totally amazed of what sort of stuff you could see here laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:26 AM